The number of people, especially men who put women on a pedastal is out of control. Watch

TheGuyReturns
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

Not too surprised to be honest. If I was attacked in the street by a girl and subsequently threw punches in self defense... pretty huge chance some white knights near by would see and assume I instigated it and then attack me.

pedestal*
The Good Doctor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was attacked by a girl in a club once, completely unprovoked. She punched me in the face and bruised my eye. Naturally, once i had gotten over my initial shock I was furious and I confronted her about it outside, only for people to side with her and start blaming ME for it, saying that it "can't have been for no reason, you must have done something to provoke her". The argument escalated (no further punches were thrown) and I was barred re-entry for the night. Although at least 2 random guys had to be held back by my friends because they didn't like that I was shouting at a girl. All because some ***** thought it was a good idea to hit me for no reason! If it were another guy, I bet they wouldn't have had anywhere near as much support from bystanders.
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
White knights need to be Force choked.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheGuyReturns)

Not too surprised to be honest. If I was attacked in the street by a girl and subsequently threw punches in self defense... pretty huge chance some white knights near by would see and assume I instigated it and then attack me.

pedestal*
They could have easily edited the video to make it seems like that was the case, to get more views. I don't believe in youtube 'social experiments'.....
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree wth your opinion but could you not post those GIFs too - they're awesome!
Jibola240
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I feel putting women on a pedestal is no different than viewing them as inferior. In both cases you are dehumanising them.
thecatwithnohat
Report 3 years ago
If you think about it practically, more people should be able to stop the girl because she shouldn't be able to put up much of a fight when confronted about stealing someone's wallet/purse.

Clearly that isn't the case, though ..
JoshDawg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
White female privilege.
anitax
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
TheCitizenAct
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Disproportionate number of males who speak out, women remain conformist drones (particularly when it's a woman stealing from a man).

Nothing more than I'd expect, it's why we have so much political correctness - women are much more conformist than males, and hate to rock the boat (search for Abilene Paradox, or 'groupthink'). Stability and personal safety is of the utmost importance.

There's also the fact women are about 5x more likely to have an own-group bias towards their own group. In fact, males are also more likely to show a bias to women than other males.
sleepysnooze
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't stand white knights
if it's a guy vs a girl = oh my god, I should help them, and get laid from it
but if it's a girl vs a guy = if I say something, I'm not going to get laid by that girl, so I shouldn't speak up
^literally, it's as simple and as straightforward as this. white knights only care about 1 thing. why else is there a difference?
and if it's a woman watching it, men = monster rapists and women = helpless victims. of course.
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheGuyReturns)

pedestal*
THOSE COPS THO (they're cops right?). Haha, they were just like, "Should we go after her? Nah, I bet the guy deserved it."
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
PRSOM.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads