The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pele Mike Smalling

Charismatic as ****. I still love the guy, extend his contract.

Come at me

Spoiler

Original post by Manchester United

Charismatic as ****. I still love the guy, extend his contract.

Come at me

Spoiler

I will come at you. This is me coming at you: :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your dressing room is too cosy. Thoughts?
TRANSFER RUMOURS THIS MORNING:

-PSG favourites to sign Hazard! Man Utd also keeping an eye on Hazard!

- Man Utd keen on Bale and J.Rodriguez.

-Aubemayang misses training today- Sources believe he might be having talks with Arsenal or Man Utd or Chelsea. Aubemayang says he will not go to Arsenal in a recent interview with ESPN and says he wont be leaving Dortmund anytime soon...

-Real Madrid in race to sign Stones after recommendation from Rafa.

-Mario Gotze wants Klopp Reunion.

-Man Utd have approached Laurent Blanc of PSG.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trapking
Transfer RUMOURS this morning:

-PSG favourites to sign Hazard! Man Utd also keeping an eye on Hazard!

- Man Utd keen on Bale and J.Rodriguez.

-Aubemayang misses training today- Sources believe he might be having talks with Arsenal or Man Utd or Chelsea. Aubemayang says he will not go Arsenal in a recent interview with ESPN and says he wont be leaving Dortmund anytime soon...

-Real Madrid in race to sign Stones after recommendation from Rafa.

-Mario Gotze wants Klopp Reunion.

-Man Utd have approached Laurent Blanc of PSG.

In summary, United keen on three of the best attacking players in the world. Oh what inventive rumours!
Original post by Kenan and Kel
In summary, United keen on three of the best attacking players in the world. Oh what inventive rumours!

The last one surprised me the most....Laurent Blanc as a Utd manager??? :eek: that would be interesting
The last one surprised me the most....Laurent Blanc as a Utd manager??? :eek: that would be interesting

Can't see it. PSG above us, improving under him, still room to improve and hasn't exactly peaked at PSG. If I was Laurent Id wait at least until I've won the Champs League or get sacked before considering moving, United probably his next destination though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That Bearded Man
Can't see it. PSG above us, improving under him, still room to improve and hasn't exactly peaked at PSG. If I was Laurent Id wait at least until I've won the Champs League or get sacked before considering moving, United probably his next destination though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True I agree, I never even thought of the possibility of having him as our manager haha

PSG are doing quite well, they are probably going to beat Chelsea in the CL (caused Real all sorts of problems too) ! I would be interested to see how they perform against Barca.
We aren't signing Gareth Bale or Eden Hazard. Ever.
Original post by zKlown
We aren't signing Gareth Bale or Eden Hazard. Ever.

#believe
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
So would the general consensus here be that we want LVG out?

Also as I'm going to the Sheffield game, is there anything you want me to shout at LVG's big forehead?

I disagree with my manager's philosophy on how to run the department, but I don't shout abuse at him.

Louis is another human being, he's trying his hardest and whilst it's not good enough, he doesn't deserve abuse. He has feelings too!

Shame on you.
Ruiz Antonio is saying that we are very interested in signing Saul Niguez and we've offered up to 20 million (euros presumably) either now or in the Summer.
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Ruiz Antonio is saying that we are very interested in signing Saul Niguez and we've offered up to 20 million (euros presumably) either now or in the Summer.

who da*** is saul niguez?

Edit: Found him :eek:

(edited 8 years ago)
who da*** is saul niguez?

an absolute beast on football manager 15
Original post by difeo
an absolute beast on football manager 15

From what i found just now he's a central defensive midfielder...it wouldn't make sense if we got him seeing as we have Schneirderlin, Schnwieny and Carrick?

Unless Carrick is going to leave soon/retire then maybe i guess it makes sense?
Carrick is 34/35, Schweini is 31, Fellaini has been rumoured to leave, it makes perfect sense
Saul is Atletico's long-term replacement for Gabi, they will not be selling him to us and he would not want to come anyway; Atletico are one of the best teams in the world for developing young talent and he would have to compete with Schneiderlin at United.

It's not going to happen.

Edit: Why are people getting excited about signing potential CAM's and CDM's? We don't need anymore, they're our best positions. The only thing that will excite me is a RW, ST or LCB.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Carrick is 34/35, Schweini is 31, Fellaini has been rumoured to leave, it makes perfect sense

ben pearson,rothwell and gribbin are waiting in the wings

Latest