The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

People will say Rooney was world class today.
What an awful, awful performance. We did not deserve that win.

This guy needs to go ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
I wonder whether @SirAlexFerguson was one of those that left the stadium before the penalty.

Dreadful stuff though.
Original post by Lúcio
Can you imagine being the guy who gave away a stoppage time penalty to lose to a side this bad?

Jesus that's gotta hurt.

I can imagine, done it on pro clubs be4
Original post by _Morsey_
I wonder whether @SirAlexFerguson was one of those that left the stadium before the penalty.

Dreadful stuff though.

@SirAlexFerguson
If I was a season ticket holder, heck even if I paid just to see this one match, I'd be so ****ing pissed
A win is a win. #Nameonthetrophy
Win is a win but wow that was an embarrassing performance,
Haters will say it was a poor performance
Poor performance. I was hoping for a 0-0.
The player who should have played created the goal. Depay made something happen when he came on and a game like this might have been ideal for him. Credit to Borthwick-Jackson and Smalling as usual for their performances today.

Paul Scholes has ripped into LVG and the football played, pipebomb.

So it looks like the first half v Chelsea and the second v Swansea was a false dawn, can imagine LVG gritted his teeth through those performances. Will be happy tonight though.
(edited 8 years ago)
That was ****ing disgraceful.
Original post by Mo De Lemone
That was ****ing disgraceful.

At least you didn't luckily draw to Exeter.

Granted you had your first team on and we had youngsters, but still...
poor performance and quite frankly needs to improve in our next 5 games...we were lucky as fudge...
I won't be watching United anymore whilst LVG is in charge. He's playing everybody in the wrong positions, he doesn't show any emotion and he has already talked about quitting - he wants to leave.

Sack him.
how much did Van Gaal play the Sheffield United guy to make that tackle? saved his bacon.

SHOCKINGLY BAD performance, we were INSANELY LUCKY to get through.

I despair of LVG I really do, post match he's saying no January signings as well, does he want us to be a joke?
It was a horrible performance. But Memphis got me feeling nice feelings towards the end.
into the next round we go....now on to our next game....
The football on show was horrible, absolutely horrible and dare i say it, it was a waste of time. We're awful man, but its looking like we're sticking with van Gaal and i guess the only positive is , that it is now 2 games won in a row. Been a long time since we could say that. Rooney now has 2 in 2 in 2016, good for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest