The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well this ought to be interesting...
He'll be sacked on Monday but then again its probably best to let him get through the christmas period.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
He'll be sacked on Monday but then again its probably best to let him get through the christmas period.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pls no.... :redface:

I would rather they sack him tonight and have mourinho come in for the next games!

p.s. twitter is going mad :lol: #LVGout already starting to trend
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christmas period is far too important to let him stay during.

I have my reservations about Jose too, he seems to be a very 2-3 season manager. Personally think we should heavily try for Pep, giving it to Giggs until the end of the season. My only worry there would be potentially not getting Top 4, and no chance Pep is coming to a club with no Champions League football.
Mourinho to united? They let him buy whoever he wants in January? comes back and wins the league?
Original post by Harvey.Specter
Christmas period is far too important to let him stay during.

I have my reservations about Jose too, he seems to be a very 2-3 season manager. Personally think we should heavily try for Pep, giving it to Giggs until the end of the season. My only worry there would be potentially not getting Top 4, and no chance Pep is coming to a club with no Champions League football.

i would prefer Pep to Mourinho! Apparently Pep is going to speak about his future today and confirm if he wants to stay at Bayern or not.
****ing done so not gonna go on a long rant but need to address some issues.

Rooney. Garbage once again and his only meaningful contribution was giving the ball away leading up to their second goal.
No shots on target for 65mins and he was the man up top. Coincidence?

Please get him and Van Gaal out of our club before they destroy it even more.

Credit to Norwich. They took their chances well and deserved the victory.
Original post by samir12
How many negative records have been broken since Ferguson retired?

At least 3 just from today

Can't see him still being in charge for Stoke away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trapking
i would prefer Pep to Mourinho! Apparently Pep is going to speak about his future today and confirm if he wants to stay at Bayern or not.

Pep is already gone. No secret.

Interesting thing is where he'll end up and if he's keeping track of the PL, City is the place rn.

United are ****e.

Pep will got to City its everything but confirmed, and Pep is going to finish this season then leave, then Ancelotti will take over its everything but confirmed. And wouldn't it be sweeter to get Jose and destroy Chelsea for 2 seasons?

Yeah, he'll probably end up at City though. Soriano and Begiristain will probably convince him. Pep doesn't seem like the manager to rebuild a club, rather walk into a team already good and make them great. City crave a Champions League and Pep is definitely capable of delivering that.
Transformation is complete LADS

On a side note, watching Leicester this season has been absolutely brilliant lol.
Original post by jarjarmonkey
Pep will got to City its everything but confirmed, and Pep is going to finish this season then leave, then Ancelotti will take over its everything but confirmed. And wouldn't it be sweeter to get Jose and destroy Chelsea for 2 seasons?

idk how i feel about mourinho....he seems to be a very short term manager but not long term.

Original post by Harvey.Specter
Yeah, he'll probably end up at City though. Soriano and Begiristain will probably convince him. Pep doesn't seem like the manager to rebuild a club, rather walk into a team already good and make them great. City crave a Champions League and Pep is definitely capable of delivering that.

hmm maybe....we just need a saviour tbh! Someone needs to take Utd were we used to be....

We can't be losing to relegation teams at home for gods sake its just embarrassing :lol:
Lmaooooooo
idk how i feel about mourinho....he seems to be a very short term manager but not long term.

hmm maybe....we just need a saviour tbh! Someone needs to take Utd were we used to be....

We can't be losing to relegation teams at home for gods sake its just embarrassing :lol:

I'm a big fan of Ancelotti, but I think him and Bayern is pretty much done. We really messed up with the appointing of Van Gaal though lol. Ancelotti and Klopp were both there for the taking shortly after and we've most likely missed out on both.
You're reminding me of Spurs post Bale, all that money spent with no real progress.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lmaooooooo

:cry2:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You're reminding me of Spurs post Bale, all that money spent with no real progress.

Plz, Liverpool have that honour.
#Ancelloti to Utd

Plz

Latest