The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by difeo
Dunno why you've put little jack embarrassing himself in there

Jack would bang Fellaini
I bet Mata is absolutely dreading the prospect of Jose coming to United lol. Best get the bench warm for himself.
A team has the second best defensive record in the league, has 71% possession at home, does not concede a corner, has 11 shots in a game, and is only four points off second place with 21 games of the season remaining.

What's the problem?
Original post by Rk2k14
Worst case scenario Pep goes to City and Carlo (pretty much certain) goes to Bayern and then we're left with Mou.

Would be weird not seeing Pep in the United dugout.
Envisage him there:frown:

Things can be much worse than that. Much, much worse. I'd take Jose in a heartbeat.
Will LvG last till the end of the calendar year, let alone end of the season?!
Original post by AR_95
Chelsea and Liverpool are perfect examples of why sacking a manager mid season is not as bad of an idea as it seems.

Bring Giggsy on and write off this season. Give him the rest of the season to get his tactics in and then he'll have a full window plus pre season to prepare for next year. I really don't see the point in waiting till the summer to sack LVgoat, and then you'd have to write off next season too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really early to say that of Chelsea. It's only been one match.
Original post by SA-1
Jack would bang Fellaini

Should I bang him?

Bein Sports reporting that 'something big could be happening at Manchester United in the next 24-48 hours', whatever that means; https://twitter.com/ManUtdVines/status/678313603901071360
United's the best!!!
Screw the others!
ESPN reporting that we've approached Mourinho.

Don't particularly want him but give him £100m in January and he'll get us top 2, plus it'll make us the most hated club in the country again. Which is exactly how it should be.
beIN and ESPN...
ESPN were saying Mourinho's agent was drumming up interest in United but after today, that might be reciprocated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
ESPN reporting that we've approached Mourinho.

Don't particularly want him but give him £100m in January and he'll get us top 2, plus it'll make us the most hated club in the country again. Which is exactly how it should be.

Thought he had no chance of coming? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If Jose gets job

Catch @sr90 shouting #JoseOut come May
Original post by Lúcio
Y u ignore Hayles?

I need to get my trolling in before we lose tomorrow.
Watford are above us in the league :colonhash:

Did you send me something? Didn't even see it.

You can troll all you want my friend. But that's ok. The Van Gaal nightmare is nearing it's end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know everyone is going to hate me for this, but I think we should keep LVG.

The lack of patience that is around is disguting I think. Managers in United's past didn't do jack**** in the beginning but but found their way.

Not saying we should wait forever since alot more money is being invested these days, but I don't see the point of sacking LVG now. Especially that even though we're not scoring, the team actually looks like a team that can understand each other and a team that have chemistry with the manager.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
I know everyone is going to hate me for this, but I think we should keep LVG.

The lack of patience that is around is disguting I think. Managers in United's past didn't do jack**** in the beginning but but found their way.

Not saying we should wait forever since alot more money is being invested these days, but I don't see the point of sacking LVG now. Especially that even though we're not scoring, the team actually looks like a team that can understand each other and a team that have chemistry with the manager.

If he doesn't get sacked in the next few days, then i'm pretty sure he will be gone if we lose the game against Stoke! We are now at serious risk of getting 7th or 8th place.....tottenham and crystal palace are level on points and liverpool are just behind! So if we screw up anymore we are finished tbh!
Original post by Ferdowcey Rahman
United's the best!!!
Screw the others!

I completely agree.

Spoiler

Latest