The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
cc how many times have I said in the Arsenal thread that we need to sign a Steph Curry/ Kevin Durant ffs.

10/10 response

swarley got rekt
Lucio thinks Kevin Durant is some striker tearing up League 1
Original post by Lúcio
Oh I'm sorry, where's Arsenal's CL trophy?

It's called passion and never giving up mate.
You wouldn't know that since your team crumbles every year...

Why didn't you do it when you drew with Sunderland and had a nonce score against you then? They were celebrating the result and you know it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Why didn't you do it when you drew with Sunderland and had a nonce score against you then? They were celebrating the result and you know it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because the draw against Sunderland was a bad result considering the circumstances.

Before the game, we're expected to beat West Brom but when it's the 96th minute and you're losing, a draw is what you'll try your hardest to get. We managed it and although the result was disappointing, the extra point that we got could have an impact on where we finish this season.

All about perspective mate :smile:
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

One game was scoring a last minute equaliser and the other was letting a team come back from 2 goals down. We already explained this, not hard to understand...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by swirly
Lucio thinks Kevin Durant is some striker tearing up League 1

100% does
Original post by Dirtybit

I love you Memphis
Original post by Lúcio
Because the draw against Sunderland was a bad result considering the circumstances.

Before the game, we're expected to beat West Brom but when it's the 96th minute and you're losing, a draw is what you'll try your hardest to get. We managed it and although the result was disappointing, the extra point that we got could have an impact on where we finish this season.

All about perspective mate :smile:

That just proves my point that you were celebrating the result

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was a lot more context if you're a Liverpool fan. Klopp had just had a moan at the fans for leaving early but made the point that the players had to fight until the last moment in every game in order to give belief back to the fans and encourage them to stay.

Origi scored a late goal which impacted the result - the fans stayed for the full game and provided a positive atmosphere - Klopp improved the attitude of the players and fans in one fell swoop.

Much more to do with saluting the fans and celebrating with them than celebrating the result.
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be an idiot.

What's the point not celebrating a late goal that gets you something out of the game?
Yeah it's not the result you wanted before the game started but it's a result nonetheless.

You'll look hilariously stupid if Liverpool finish ahead of United by 1 point now...
Puke defending an inexcusable action is jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
There was a lot more context if you're a Liverpool fan. Klopp had just had a moan at the fans for leaving early but made the point that the players had to fight until the last moment in every game in order to give belief back to the fans and encourage them to stay.

Origi scored a late goal which impacted the result - the fans stayed for the full game and provided a positive atmosphere - Klopp improved the attitude of the players and fans in one fell swoop.

Much more to do with saluting the fans and celebrating with them than celebrating the result.

This really, Klopp did the exact same thing with Dortmund at times. He loves to have a relationship with the fans and that was his way of building it.

Sr90 will just ignore this of course....
(edited 8 years ago)
Luke take the L and move on
Original post by Lúcio
Don't be an idiot.

What's the point not celebrating a late goal that gets you something out of the game?
Yeah it's not the result you wanted before the game started but it's a result nonetheless.

You'll look hilariously stupid if Liverpool finish ahead of United by 1 point now...

Yeah, you can celebrate, but that wasn't just celebrating was it?
So apparently, we need our players to be more 'horny' as van Gaal has stated.
Neither team is gonna get CL football (top 4) so i couldnt care less if Liverpool finished 20 points ahead of United. Liverpool celebrating a draw against West Brom will always be hilarious even if that point helps Liverpool finish above us. Oh how far both clubs have fallen.
Assume that they will be celebrating St Manunitarinians day this year.

Possibly the most small time trophy I have ever seen.
In my head, no season after 12/13 counts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest