^LOL u called it m8
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
He said horny. We did mad ting...
Dunno man. This season has made me pessimistic.

(Original post by qasidb)
Ok but we'll be brimming with confidence after thrashing the mighty Midtjylland and we'll also have Memtiano Depaldo tearing through their defence as if it's not even there. Romero will take on de Gea's spirit just like he did in the away leg vs Midtjylland, batting away shots left, right and centre. Sanchez will be left feeling confused by Blind.

We'll get through this game easily.
Haha xD. We'll need an incredible performance to beat Arsenal at the weekend. Its possible but I don't expect our team to show up. Plus 3 games inside 7 days, it'll show when we face Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hope we draw Liverpool in the next round. Weakest team we could draw so would be the best tie for us. Smash em 3-0 at OT and win 1-0 at Juanfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan. And Kel)
Is Martial definitely out?

Lingard-Mata-Pereira
Memphis
No, but probably.

I wouldn't play Memphis up front based off tonight's performance, he was much better when he was given the ball to feet rather than trying to get in behind.

Hopefully Smalling's back...

Dave
Varela Smalling Blind Rojo
Carrick Morgan
Mata Herrera
Lingard Memphis
leinad2012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The city is yours, the city is yourssssss. 20000 empty seats, are you ****ing sure!!!!!!
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lingard Mata Memphis
Rashford

**** it, keep the fairytale continuing with a first PL start for Rashford .

Posted from TSR Mobile
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lingard Pereira Memphis
Rashford

#youth #theunitedway
qasidb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Hope we draw Liverpool in the next round. Weakest team we could draw so would be the best tie for us. Smash em 3-0 at OT and win 1-0 at Juanfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sparta Prague?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
I'm ****ing you so hard if we win the EL or League Cup.So hard.
Yh probably

(Original post by nabilahc)
andreas pereira is a buff ting
Best post tonight.
NathanW18
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Didn't watch the game, but saw Memphis' performance on YouTube. Great to see him actually play well for once. Some of the things he pulled off were fantastic. If only he could play like that on a more consistent basis.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
To the guys that said they'd sell memphis in the summer in a heartbeat shame on you.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by qasidb)
Sparta Prague?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slightly better than Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

enjoying himself
David Brent.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
Lingard Pereira Memphis
Rashford

#youth #theunitedway
You had absolutely no idea who he was at 6 o'clock this evening.
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know we are all excited about Rashford's debut but I have the terrible feeling in my stomach that come June/July many will be sat here demanding we sign an 'established' striker at which point Woodward will go and spend £50m on a player we don't really need and Rashford will be relegated to a career of reserve football and occasional 10 min cup cameos before eventually ending up somewhere like Coventry in 5-6 years.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by David Brent.)
You had absolutely no idea who he was at 6 o'clock this evening.
He's made the bench couple times already this season so you wouldn't even have to follow u21/u18 football to know of him.
atom y humber
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Congratulation on gaining some ranking points. About time you contributed.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mojojojo101)
I know we are all excited about Rashford's debut but I have the terrible feeling in my stomach that come June/July many will be sat here demanding we sign an 'established' striker at which point Woodward will go and spend £50m on a player we don't really need and Rashford will be relegated to a career of reserve football and occasional 10 min cup cameos before eventually ending up somewhere like Coventry in 5-6 years.
If we move Rooney on, then we certainly would need an established striker or at least a goal scoring winger. Everything really depends on Rooney, I think its time to move him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lewisyoung99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If we move Rooney on, then we certainly would need an established striker or at least a goal scoring winger. Everything really depends on Rooney, I think its time to move him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel that if Roo doesnt perform well at the euros then he most certainly will be out the door hopefully followed by fellaini and woodward
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No. Most of the young players that have come through was due to injuries and being forced on van Gaal. I mean yeah sure give him a bit of credit for playing youth but not fully since some were forced. van Gaal has to walk at the end of the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Six of one half a dozen of another.

Van Gaal in general over his days at Barcelona and Bayern has been notoriously known for bringing through youth.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (368)
44.39%
No (87)
10.49%
I'm not old enough (374)
45.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed