The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dave is the same level as Neuer IMO
Yeah i'd say De Gea is the best GK in the world alongside Neuer.

We have to ****ing win ffs, huge chance to win the FA Cup if we can get past West Ham.
this won't be easy. we're being exposed on our right quite a bit but besides that its been ok. refs shite as per usual
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

We have to ****ing win ffs, huge chance to win the FA Cup if we can get past West Ham.

If West Ham don't beat us then Watford/Crystal Palace/Everton will :tongue:

But yeah I agree, it would mean a decent chance of winning if we put down West Ham.
Original post by qasidb
If West Ham don't beat us then Watford/Crystal Palace/Everton will :tongue:

But yeah I agree, it would mean a decent chance of winning if we put down West Ham.

I'm sure we can take Watford and CP but Everton will probably take us apart. I hope the players (if we get past WH) understand its the semis and play with heart and passion.
Lovely touch from Rashford. Would have been a sick goal.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

I don't think he's the same level as Neuer but I also don't think anybody else is the same level as him.

2nd best in the world in my opinion. He's so consistent and has saved you so many points in the last few years. Unfairly good player.
Original post by Lúcio
I don't think he's the same level as Neuer but I also don't think anybody else is the same level as him.

2nd best in the world in my opinion. He's so consistent and has saved you so many points in the last few years. Unfairly good player.

Lol Liverpool scum, if he was at Madrid right now you'd be saying he's better than Neuer by now.
Payet should be off
What an incompetent fool of a referee.
Rojo actually fouled him though. Clipped the back of Payet's heels
What a joke.
De Gea beaten. Lovely freekick from Payet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
Lol Liverpool scum, if he was at Madrid right now you'd be saying he's better than Neuer by now.

Why does my choice of team matter? I don't like your attitude :frown:

Nah man, I'm just biased towards Neuer because he's a bloody machine, and because DDG needs to prove himself at a top club first.
ffs
Horribly cowardly decision there, I'm not one of the 'foul or a dive' crowd but I think it does apply there.

Either way it's a ****ing awful challenge from Rojo, one that is never going to win him the ball.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Payet should be off

On my stream it looked as if he was clipped, my stream is **** though :P.
PAYET my man!

#rekt
Original post by Lúcio
and because DDG needs to prove himself at a top club first.

Nonce
Losing the midfield battle as usual.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This long ball cross ball stuff is just stupid now...we need quickpasses

Latest