The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Honestly surprised not see Fellaini starting. I'm pleased of course but just surprised.

Would've preferred Schweinsteiger starting with Schneiderlin though, with Carrick then to come off the bench for him if he were to tire out.

Also not liking why Memphis has randomly been relegated to the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such a shame Herrera isn't fit to slot into midfield instead of Mata. Pellegrini showing us no respect with Yaya in a midfield two.
Original post by qasidb
Its really not random though. Rashford has only been effective at ST and Martial has only been effective at RW and ST. Memphis can only play RW. 3 players, 2 positions. Martial as our biggest threat has to play his most effective position which is Memphis' spot, so he's got his next position which is the bench.
Original post by Fizzel
Its really not random though. Rashford has only been effective at ST and Martial has only been effective at RW and ST. Memphis can only play RW. 3 players, 2 positions. Martial as our biggest threat has to play his most effective position which is Memphis' spot, so he's got his next position which is the bench.

Memphis can also play LW well. In fact he's been played there most of the time for us. What's wrong with Memphis LW, Martial RW and Rashford ST?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rashford is practically a winger anyway, wouldn't mind Memphis - Martial - Rashford as a front 3.
Original post by qasidb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Relegation Riddim

@Rk2k14
2-0 loss today

i aint feeeling it
Original post by qasidb
Memphis can also play LW well. In fact he's been played there most of the time for us. What's wrong with Memphis LW, Martial RW and Rashford ST?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confusing my left and right there. Martial has been LW hasn't he, Memphis is LW too. Basically none of them play on the right, the only positions up for grabs are Mata's central and Lingard's RW. Martial was anonymous last time he played on the right, and Memphis as a CAM was trial start of the season and didn't work.

Martial behind Rashford has been used I guess.
Rojo needs to leave
Rashforddddddddd!!!!!!!!
Rashford !
Lad
Reply 6692
Rashford > Martial > Henry

Posted from TSR Mobile
GOATford
FFS
Still need another 2
Aguero's hair is so ****.

Blend? Not even once