The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
I was calling TJ a degenerate, not Hayley

This guy meant to be able to read minds with his masters Psychology degree. He can't even read the barbers opening times.

Dead trim.

@Rk2k14 thoughts?

scenes when he doesn't even have a masters, the uneducated swine
Original post by difeo
scenes when he doesn't even have a masters, the uneducated swine

Scenes when you don't have a degree whatsoever :biggrin:

It's expensive to do a masters you know :frown:
I had to get a well paid job working for the biggest banking group Europe to save up. Soz :wink:
Original post by difeo
Not necessarily, he can still sign a new contract

Yes but would he?

Even if LVG leaves, I don't think Valdes will be happy with the way the club did nothing while LVG mistreated him. So he's never going to sign a new contract at Man Utd.
Original post by Zerforax
Yes but would he?

Even if LVG leaves, I don't think Valdes will be happy with the way the club did nothing while LVG mistreated him. So he's never going to sign a new contract at Man Utd.

https://twitter.com/1victorvaldes/status/690119617864454146

Original post by Lúcio
Scenes when you don't have a degree whatsoever :biggrin:It's expensive to do a masters you know :frown:I had to get a well paid job working for the biggest banking group Europe to save up. Soz :wink:
Fool, student finance are now dishing out loans for Masters starting this summer
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Scenes when you don't have a degree whatsoever :biggrin:

It's expensive to do a masters you know :frown:
I had to get a well paid job working for the biggest banking group Europe to save up. Soz :wink:

Didn't realise you worked for HSBC pal!!

oh it's well paid, you should've said
Van Gaal is staying for another season !?
Original post by sr90
The fact we're in a digital age with a million and one ways to watch highlights of games.

So where else has a highlights package that isn't just a **** capture of just the goal from an Arabian broadcast set to dubstep?
Original post by ozzyoscy
So where else has a highlights package that isn't just a **** capture of just the goal from an Arabian broadcast set to dubstep?

Sky sports e.g.
Original post by Dirtybit
Fool, student finance are now dishing out loans for Masters starting this summer

I know m8, I'm getting a 10k loan to cover my tuition and the rest of what I'm saving I hope to use for rent/living costs for the year. Got it all worked out....I think.
Original post by difeo
Didn't realise you worked for HSBC pal!!

oh it's well paid, you should've said

Difeo pls, that's only ranked by total assets m8. Also mirin you took time out of your day to do a quick google search for an outdated list :wink:

Yeah sorry, must've slipped my mind.
Imagine Leicester City winning the title at Old Trafford or even giving them a guard of honor if they've secured the title before our match against them. What a crazy season it's been.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6851
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-09-03.jpg

Leicester's preseason...
Original post by zKlown
I was calling TJ a degenerate, not Hayley

This guy meant to be able to read minds with his masters Psychology degree. He can't even read the barbers opening times.

Dead trim.

@Rk2k14 thoughts?

Cc.
Well dead trim.
So we've bought Dutch wonderkid Tahith Chong from Feyenoord; http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/toptalent-chong-van-feyenoord-kiest-voor-united-.htm
Original post by xKay
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-09-03.jpg

Leicester's preseason...

These man are gassed. Tbf they might as well seeing as they'll be in the CL next season.
Original post by Lúcio
I know m8, I'm getting a 10k loan to cover my tuition and the rest of what I'm saving I hope to use for rent/living costs for the year. Got it all worked out....I think.

Are student living loans also available though?
Original post by jam277
Sky sports e.g.

And on what free channel might that be on?
Well we're not on the ICC this summer but we're going back to China for pre season. Is it fair to say that this may be an indication that van Gaal will no longer be at the club? He has said previously and last summer that he doesn't like pre season being some place far away and all that ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine LVG gets the choice anyways
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
Imagine LVG gets to choice anyways

Yeah you've actually said something right for once.

Latest