The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bigmansouf
nahh if jose got the job before moyes this whole idea of we had our time will not have happened

Nah it was going to happen anyway. They will have too much firepower for us to cope soon, Pep will finish us off better off just accepting it now. If they win the Champs league this season (which they have a good chance) then I could see them going onto win it next season as well,that could mean that they are only one champions league behind what we have won our whole history in Peps first season. I could honestly see them winning it maybe 4 or 5 times.
Thoughts on KingKoala's strange obsession with Pep Guardiola and Manchester City?
Original post by KingKoala
Nah it was going to happen anyway. They will have too much firepower for us to cope soon, Pep will finish us off better off just accepting it now. If they win the Champs league this season (which they have a good chance) then I could see them going onto win it next season as well,that could mean that they are only one champions league behind what we have won our whole history in Peps first season. I could honestly see them winning it maybe 4 or 5 times.

no it was not if jose was hired in the first place we would be winning especially given the money van gaal received
you may believe but i dont
Original post by Dirtybit
Thoughts on KingKoala's strange obsession with Pep Guardiola and Manchester City?

I'm disappointed because I know how far behind we are going to fall behind. :frown::frown::frown:
Looks wise @KingKoala

What would you give yourself out of 10?

Serious question.
Original post by zKlown
Looks wise @KingKoala

What would you give yourself out of 10?

Serious question.

Don't understandd how this is relevant? Why would you ask?
Pep will win **** all apart from the BPL and Capital One Cup.

Will never make them top in Europe.

Couldn't even do it at Bayern ffs and he had the best team in the world when he took over.
Don't understandd how this is relevant? Why would you ask?

It's not relevant, just thought I'd ask.

You are no King of mine Robb Stark.
Koala's response suggests he's a 5 or lower tbh
I think Pep will get exposed in England tbh, can see him struggling against the 'lesser' teams just like LVG (and to some extent Klopp). City will obviously spend big and be in contention but they're hardly going to walk the league.
Original post by BeFoUr

Tbf bro, I'm a 3

We can't all have strong Mahrez genetics bro
Reply 7951
Original post by BeFoUr

Hello

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zKlown
It's not relevant, just thought I'd ask.

You are no King of mine Robb Stark.

Prostrate yourself before me peasant.
Original post by Rk2k14
Pep will win **** all apart from the BPL and Capital One Cup.

Will never make them top in Europe.

Couldn't even do it at Bayern ffs and he had the best team in the world when he took over.

Favourites to win it this season

Original post by sr90
I think Pep will get exposed in England tbh, can see him struggling against the 'lesser' teams just like LVG (and to some extent Klopp). City will obviously spend big and be in contention but they're hardly going to walk the league.

Don't think so, Pep will adjust
If you can't accept that we are heading for a period of Man City dominance, then you are clearly deluded.
Original post by zKlown
Tbf bro, I'm a 3

We can't all have strong Mahrez genetics bro

True. Genetics is a game I guess I won ey.

3-0 on Saturday or Sunday or whenever it is. Feels like it's gonna be Rashford's day.

Original post by difeo
You're 5'7

Which mother****er repped this blatant lie
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm disappointed because I know how far behind we are going to fall behind. :frown::frown::frown:

If you can't accept that we are heading for a period of Man City dominance, then you are clearly deluded.

what you smoking?

you are lost

Why are you even thinking this lol, they're on zero and most likely still will be at the end of next season
Original post by BeFoUr
True. Genetics is a game I guess I won ey.

3-0 on Saturday or Sunday or whenever it is. Feels like it's gonna be Rashford's day.

You're 5'7

Latest