The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Agree.
Given that people can still vote, yesterday would have surely swayed their opinions to Tony n Dave.

If it's a tie, you're probably talking about the players vote. No way would the fans vote be a tie lol
Original post by Dirtybit
True, these guys are so naive it's funny. I can bet sometimes the girls lead them on by gaining their trust in an attempt to sell the story though

Exactly, the fact that they don't even know they are getting played makes it embarrassing.

You would have thought the Martial thing showed these yutes how quick things can escalate for the worse.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
From the outside, I always think that I'd never get myself into these situations if I was in their position, but it's probably different once you're in the loop. The model isn't even attractive ffs. They must have special powers or something.

Would exclusively target 35 year old + investment bankers and lawyers. They'd get the once in a lifetime footballer D (footballers are some of the biggest rock stars on earth) and they'd have to be discreet about because of their careers, and well Cougars >>>>

@Dirtybit would set himself up as the first footballer with LinkedIn and target recruitment consultants. Pls confirm.
Got it all figured out.
Original post by swirly

@Dirtybit would set himself up as the first footballer with LinkedIn and target recruitment consultants. Pls confirm.

https://gb.linkedin.com/title/professional-footballer

Oh rlly
Original post by Rk2k14
Got it all figured out.

Actively seeking new opportunities in T&A :wink:

Danny Simpsons actually there.

When he adds Premier League winner to his profile he's gonna be swimming:biggrin:

Top hit is also in a pyramid scheme :rofl:

Pls these guys wouldn't stand a chance with models. They wouldn't even get priority for a personal shopper at selfridges.
(edited 8 years ago)
Leicester doing mad ting.

Palace were completely ****e against us so extra confidence going into the game. Should be a comfortable win.
Original post by difeo
thoughts on the below

Stand by it. Okazaki is banging them in for fun...

Thought hype was moved on to Rashford anyways
Original post by leinad2012
Stand by it. Okazaki is banging them in for fun...

Thought hype was moved on to Rashford anyways

You stand by calling Martial a fraud? Oh boy

You stand by calling Martial a fraud? Oh boy

Standing by the fact he wouldn't make 2nd sub at Leicester. Teams got mad strength
I can see him staying there too.

Means bye bye for Memphis unless he can somehow learn to be a top RW

Memphis linked with Liverpool of all places today. Can't see that move ever happening, despite Klopp's insistence the club is without an out-and-out winger.
Original post by Mackay
Memphis linked with Liverpool of all places today. Can't see that move ever happening, despite Klopp's insistence the club is without an out-and-out winger.

In before he moves to Liverpool and Klopp turns him into a world beater but we have a buy back clause and trigger it in his prime
Original post by Mackay

Let me guess. Metro?
Not all heroes wear capes

Original post by qasidb
Let me guess. Metro?

Even worse: the Daily Star.
Rodriguez and Sanches to be first Mourinho signings?

kk
Haven't seen much of Sanchez or even Andre Gomez, but a bit concerned that Gomez is going to Juve only for about 20mill.
Sanches?

Latest