The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Same Gotze that warms Bayern's bench and has regressed? I don't think so.

Sturridge when fit is better.

Just because he listens to Krept & Konan and does a funny dance inni
Original post by Rk2k14
That means nothing because we have a ****ing idiot in charge who insists on picking the worst players. Imagine picking Fellaini over Morgan.

Imagine picking Morgan.
So will Zlatan and his ego be at Old Trafford in the home dressing room next season?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Imagine picking Morgan.

Koala?
:rofl:

Liverpool won't even get top 7 next season ffs

LOL at Jam thinking he's a prophet
Original post by swirly

LOL you're cute
Original post by swirly

They have the best setup to win the league imho
Original post by difeo
They have the best setup to win the league imho

I think it depends tbh.

I think Suarez can bag atleast 15 league goals, and if Sturridge stays fit the same.

It'll be close to the finish line, the most important thing will be the composure of Steven Gerrard, he will see them over the line when the pressure's on. His calmness on the ball will be absolutely pivotal.
(edited 7 years ago)
Be careful young Steven, it's awfully icey out there, I would hate for you to slip...

I'll be careful mom.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463213339.222281.jpg

Hehe :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463213339.222281.jpg

Hehe :wink:

I would have thought that with the job you have you'd learn to actually read articles and not just the click-bait headlines.

The actual quote: "I have said I shall be here, that's my opinion, the board has to decide"
(edited 7 years ago)
I would have thought that with the job you have you'd learn to actually read articles and not just the click-bait headlines.

The actual quote: "I have said I shall be here, that's my opinion, the board has to decide"

It says "expects", not will be :tongue:
I just mean that if he wants to stay, his stats aren't actually that bad.

His football is perhaps the worst I've ever seen from a Manchester United side, but he actually gets you results so how much justification is there to sack him?

That being said, if you lose DDG and LVG stays, you're absolutely screwed.
Original post by Lúcio

His football is perhaps the worst I've ever seen from a Manchester United side, but he actually gets you results so how much justification is there to sack him?

I hope you're joking lol? He doesn't get us any noticeable results. We are 5th in a league (we can still finish 8th) where the standard has dropped drastically. We want to win titles and challenge for UCL. The fact that we aren't is enough to sack him as it is.
(edited 7 years ago)
Luke has had a mare with this post

He needs to apologise.

Original post by Lúcio

I hope you're joking lol? He doesn't get us any noticeable results. We are 5th in a league (we can still finish 8th) where the standard has dropped drastically. We want to win titles and challenge for UCL. The fact that we aren't is enough to sack him as it is.

Won 52/101 matches though m8

Yeah but you could finish 4th and win the FA Cup - would he deserve to be sacked then?

You're absolutely terrible on the pitch but he does get you to win the big games (bar the bottle vs West Ham)
Original post by zKlown
Luke has had a mare with this post

He needs to apologise.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463216536.737120.jpg

The man makes you play the most boring football imaginable, but he has an uncanny ability to make you play well in the big games and it pisses me right off.

Stick with him for next season though and you'll get nowhere near. We have a much better manager than you and arguably a better first team already, particularly going forward.
Reply 9016
Is Swirly a United fan or an Arsenal fan?

Anyway I think Chelsea will win the league next season depending on signings made. I'll have to see at the end of the transfer window.

Tbh Liverpool got ****ed over that year by losing Suarez and Sturridge being injured, if Sturridge was fit that entire season, they probably would have made top 4.
(edited 7 years ago)
Luke's had a mare x2

Luke's had a mare x2

I love how tailored that table is.

Goal difference
Away games
PL only

Ok mate
Original post by Lúcio
I love how tailored that table is.

Goal difference
Away games
PL only

Ok mate

Yeah well that is what it's meant to show? I didn't post the table for you...

Latest