Scroll to see replies

We will have a banner fly over Old Trafford saying "Van Gaal Out" on Saturday:

Spoiler

Thoughts?
Original post by NathanW18

Spoiler

Thoughts?

I liked it when they did it for Moyes because the situation was a lot worse at that time, but it doesn't seem right to do right now for LVG. If we're a few points off top 4 with a few weeks to go to the end of the league and there's no improvement in sight then yeah, go for it.
Original post by difeo
mirin' username

:u:

Spoiler

Thoughts?

I would agree with that if we were out of the PL title race, i still think we have a lot to play for this season and putting pressure on the manager wont help. Also if we sack him now we don't have anyone we can hire as Carlo said he'd won't join anyone mid-season.

Also remember when we had a fit squad LVG was doing okay, we were even top once and were getting those routine victories so when everyone comes back we will probably get back to winning way :smile:
Needed. The guy is deluded and thinks the supporters are still with him, needs a kick to bring him back to reality
Original post by mojojojo101
For me, appointing Giggs would be a massive, massive mistake.

Firstly he has no where near the experience and we've seen next to nothing of his ability to manage anything yet, let alone the biggest club in the country. Then there is the biggest issue for me, he is too close to SAF. If we go ahead and appoint him now, it looks like we have given up trying to get out of SAFs shadow, that romance and story is more important than getting someone qualified in. For me, I suspect it'll mark a long period in the wilderness for us.

Anyway, I don't think, if we are going to blame one man for our ills, that it should be LvG. Woodward has just as much, if not more to answer for,

I agree with the Giggs part, we need to move out of the SAF era. But the argument could be made that Giggs knows this club inside out and he could turn out to be someone like Pep (unlikely but still :smile: )

Woodward should be blamed for spending so much money and inflating the prices teams expect us to pay. His best signing has to be Herrera and he cost us 30m :tongue: I also disagree with the transfer policy of us going after the top top players, for example instead of trying all summer to buy Lewondowski or Kroos for 60-90m I would much rather invest the money in the scouting system to find the next Kroos or Lewondowski.
I should introduce myself here.....

Hello people im Eva and i'm a life long United fan :smile: I go to at least 10 games a year which is not that much but that's because its expensive :redface:

My fav player is Juan Mata but I think he'd be any girls fav player :tongue:

I am pretty easy going but I passionately disagree with people who think Jesse Lingaard is the next big thing :smile:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I agree with the Giggs part, we need to move out of the SAF era. But the argument could be made that Giggs knows this club inside out and he could turn out to be someone like Pep (unlikely but still :smile: )

Woodward should be blamed for spending so much money and inflating the prices teams expect us to pay. His best signing has to be Herrera and he cost us 30m :tongue: I also disagree with the transfer policy of us going after the top top players, for example instead of trying all summer to buy Lewondowski or Kroos for 60-90m I would much rather invest the money in the scouting system to find the next Kroos or Lewondowski.

I think that is supremely unlikely.

Woodward is a massive problem because he wants to prove he's not a problem. He wants to deliver a massive transfer just to show those that doubt his footballing nous can be proven wrong, the obvious problem there being that in doing so he's proving them right.

Our squad is short of both quality an numbers all over the pitch and Woodward is more interested in chasing £100m pipe dreams (Muller and Lewandowski) than actually improving the squad.

Should we sack him, probably not, but he should be moved as far away from the football side of this club as possible. Let him trot around the globe adding sponsors for literally every possible item you might find on planet earth and get a sporting director/director of football (yes I know how unpopular they are in this country) to handle the football side.

Spoiler

Thoughts?

Crowd will just get behind the team and LvG more, just what we need. Bad intentions, but should spur us on.
MEN saying the flag is a fake.

I'm always curious about these things anyway. Reckon it's rival fans causing mischief.

The Liverpool one for Rodgers/Rafa last season was reportedly organised by United fans. No word of a life.
Solution has been found. New philosophy.

Hello people im Eva and i'm a life long United fan :smile: I go to at least 10 games a year which is not that much but that's because its expensive :redface:

I am pretty easy going but I passionately disagree with people who think Jesse Lingaard is the next big thing :smile:

Can't believe no one has acknowledged your post.. shameful.

Hello and welcome! This is one of the most active threads on the sport forum, sadly it's been a bit depressing in here lately.

How old are you? There aren't a huge amount of female Utd fans that post on here often, so good to see another :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14

That was tried in a game against me at school. We just kicked them until they stopped....
Original post by hayles101
Can't believe no one has acknowledged your post.. shameful.

Hello and welcome! This is one of the most active threads on the sport forum, sadly it's been a bit depressing in here lately.

How old are you? There aren't a huge amount of female Utd fans that post on here often, so good to see another :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I got lots of thumbs up so I think that means welcome :smile:

Thanks for the welcome :smile: I can understand why its depressing, with our current form we dont have much we can cheer about :tongue: Hopefully this week v Norwich things should get better, surely there is no way Norwich can beat us :colonhash:

I'm 18, gonna turn 19 next month :biggrin: Good to see you too :h:

Welcome, Miss Carneiro.
Original post by Mackay
Welcome, Miss Carneiro.

brb suing Jose Mourinho :u:
Pep's making his decision next week and most likely he'll be off to City. With Carlo replacing him at Bayern.
Original post by Aky786UK
Pep's making his decision next week and most likely he'll be off to City. With Carlo replacing him at Bayern.

Losing Klopp and Pep to Liverpool and City would be unbearable. Let's hope Pep signs that extension at Bayern :/
Reply 178
Original post by Aky786UK

If he doesn't extend, his not going to announce where he's off to until summer time.
Original post by Rk2k14

I really want to see a team do this
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest