The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WalkingAbortion
I really doubt that tbh, Isco to City is nailed on, don't know about Kroos leaving? we've always been the front runners for Bale if he becomes available...

Think Isco will be given more of a chance unless Zidane so don't see him leaving this January anymore.
honeslty im seeing stuff to do with fellaini,rojo,darmian,powell,periera all going out and tbh its ridiculous if anyone goes except maybe powell(we could promote someone else)...our squad is so thin...
Apparently United have rejected an offer from AC Milan to take Fellaini on loan, should've just accepted it.
Original post by scrawlx101
honeslty im seeing stuff to do with fellaini,rojo,darmian,powell,periera all going out and tbh its ridiculous if anyone goes except maybe powell(we could promote someone else)...our squad is so thin...

Rojo is injured

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sameer599
Apparently United have rejected an offer from AC Milan to take Fellaini on loan, should've just accepted it.

we are paper thin atm...need some new signings first before we let anyone go imho
Why would LVG let his 'plan b' go?
I actually bring on Fellaini and Young on Fifa when I need a goal. Works about 40% of the time.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I actually bring on Fellaini and Young on Fifa when I need a goal. Works about 40% of the time.

Fellaini is in my Premier league FUT squad :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a beast, you retain possession from every goal kick too.
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Join Pro Clubs you bich.
Original post by Seabear11
Think Isco will be given more of a chance unless Zidane so don't see him leaving this January anymore.

could be, though he's been angling for a move for a while, not sure Zidane can do much with Madrid whilst Perez pulls all the strings either tbh.
I was wondering what everyone's opinion on a potential return for Ronald would be?

Personally, as much as I love him (literally), I don't think it makes sense chasing a player who would be 31 and declining especially considering the price.

Also at the end of the day he did leave us when we wanted him to stay and even used our interest to get a new contract at Madrid which pissed me off. So trying to "bring him home" makes no sense in my opinion unless it could be done for under 25m.

What do you guys think?

Just so you guys know - I am a crazy Ronaldo fan and I honestly love him :redface:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I was wondering what everyone's opinion on a potential return for Ronald would be?

Personally, as much as I love him (literally), I don't think it makes sense chasing a player who would be 31 and declining especially considering the price.

Also at the end of the day he did leave us when we wanted him to stay and even used our interest to get a new contract at Madrid which pissed me off. So trying to "bring him home" makes no sense in my opinion unless it could be done for under 25m.

What do you guys think?

Just so you guys know - I am a crazy Ronaldo fan and I honestly love him :redface:

We probably will not attempt to buy him back as he will cost a lot, xxx
*Insert pointless gif here*
Our next PL fixtures:

Newcastle (Away)

Liverpool (Away)

Southampton (Home)

we are ****ed :lol:
Original post by trapking
Our next PL fixtures:

Newcastle (Away)

Liverpool (Away)

Southampton (Home)

we are ****ed :lol:

We'll win them all....

70-30 possession

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
We'll win them all....

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

The return of Fellani as well ffs....I can feel it he's coming back.

Latest