Drugs, drugs, and more drugs. What do I do? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So all my friends are doing drugs (mainly smoking weed) and I feel really left out but I'm scared to do drugs because of the possible effects. What's worse is that I'm worried they might ditch me because of this, even though I think they are really nice people otherwise and I don't mind them taking drugs, it's just that I don't want to. They haven't pressure or forced me to do drugs but I'm worried that they might get annoyed I don't do them and leave me out of things because of it....what do I do
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So all my friends are doing drugs (mainly smoking weed) and I feel really left out but I'm scared to do drugs because of the possible effects. What's worse is that I'm worried they might ditch me because of this, even though I think they are really nice people otherwise and I don't mind them taking drugs, it's just that I don't want to. They haven't pressure or forced me to do drugs but I'm worried that they might get annoyed I don't do them and leave me out of things because of it....what do I do
Which do you hold as more important? Not doing drugs or not being ditched? There isn't any right or wrong answer, only you know which you would rather do.
StuddedBong08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To be honest, I felt the same. Yes, I tried drugs and enjoyed them. Of course I do them in moderation (anything other than weed) but really, weed is something that everyone can enjoy without risking your health (If anything, weed improves your health as I'm sure you've heard). It can help you connect more with people and it isn't addictive either. Yes, if you're not used to it it can take a little toll on you but you'll soon get used to it and enjoy it safely.
emi.hopkins
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do what feels right for you, if they're real friends anyway they're not going to ditch you, and if they do ditch you for your decisions then they're not real friends or ones you want to surround yourself with ah.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't let in to your paranio and don't feel peer pressured.
Own your un-drugged state.
There's nothing wrong from refraining you know.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (134)
18.56%
Labour (309)
42.8%
Liberal Democrats (143)
19.81%
Green Party (41)
5.68%
Brexit Party (21)
2.91%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.28%
SNP (9)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.83%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)