kkbez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I just wanted to know if predicted grades are higher than what you get in the mocks and also how much higher your grades are for the predicted grades compared to what you got in the mocks
username2298253
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For what lol
kkbez
Rep:
?
(Original post by Skeptyle)
For what lol
For any subject you're wouldn't mind sharing and maybe any subjects that had big jumps
username2298253
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kkbez)
For any subject you're wouldn't mind sharing and maybe any subjects that had big jumps
No I mean what kind of mocks? For what level of education?
kkbez
Rep:
?
No I mean what kind of mocks? For what level of education?
OHh lmao I just assumed because it was in the GCSE section it was pretty obvious. So um yeah GCSEs if you don't mind and like year 11 mocks.
username2298253
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kkbez)
OHh lmao I just assumed because it was in the GCSE section it was pretty obvious. So um yeah GCSEs if you don't mind and like year 11 mocks.
Oh sh*t! I found this on recent threads, not GCSEs.

I'm so sorry, that is my fault completely. I do apologise.

My predicted grades for GCSE were lower than what I got in my mocks, and for my actual results I got higher than what I got in the mocks - so honestly it doesn't really matter.

I think it also really depends on any unit tests you have have taken in class, and also your attitude in class and generally what your teacher thinks of your academic ability.

I also think that predicted grades really don't matter at all, unless you need them for getting into a certain sixth form. If you want to raise them just suck up to your teachers and beg them
kkbez
Rep:
?
Oh sh*t! I found this on recent threads, not GCSEs.

I'm so sorry, that is my fault completely. I do apologise.

My predicted grades for GCSE were lower than what I got in my mocks, and for my actual results I got higher than what I got in the mocks - so honestly it doesn't really matter.

I think it also really depends on any unit tests you have have taken in class, and also your attitude in class and generally what your teacher thinks of your academic ability.

I also think that predicted grades really don't matter at all, unless you need them for getting into a certain sixth form. If you want to raise them just suck up to your teachers and beg them
Dude it's cool about the whole mix up and I guess I have a lot of sucking up and begging to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (68)
19.21%
Labour (140)
39.55%
Liberal Democrats (74)
20.9%
Green Party (26)
7.34%
Brexit Party (10)
2.82%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.41%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)