The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

2016 Roehampton Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Ahhh this brings back good memories. You guys are gonna have an amazing time. :smile:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by daisy.bella29
I have firmed my offer for criminology and sociology, and will hopefully get lee house accomodation!! Anyone else ? x

Hey, I'll be doing criminology and sociology as well but I put the new halls in digby as my 1st choice accomodation xx
I've firmed my unconditional for Journalism and applied for the new accommodation at Digby College :smile:
I wanna make make a group chat for Roehampton applicants on whatsapp gc,PM me your number and your name,if your interested to😀
anyone living in shaw house?
Reply 145
Hi everyone, I'm starting the Primary Ed course (KS1/2) in September and have applied for the new Digby Stuart halls. Can't wait !!:smile:
So oi'm guessing no one in this thread has applied for Biomedical Science :frown: Am I the only one who's really worried about making new friends? All my other friends are going to other unis :frown:
Original post by uummiiee
So oi'm guessing no one in this thread has applied for Biomedical Science :frown: Am I the only one who's really worried about making new friends? All my other friends are going to other unis :frown:

There'll be around 80 of you in the year. I'm a second year Biomed. There weren't many chatting on here when I was applying last year. You'd be better trying to find (or make) a Biomed 2016-2017 Facebook group 🙂

It's also one of those courses that tends to be in clearing and get filled when the medics don't quite make it.

Don't worry about making friends. There'll be plenty of opportunities to get to know other students. There's a life science society (I'm the VP) and societies and sports are a great way to meet a range of people. Don't miss the Fresher Fayre etc. You'll be fine!
I still need more people to join the Roehampton whatsapp groupchat ,so if you like to join pm me your name and number
Reply 149
Original post by _AmbsCartwright
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:

so have i !! which course??
Reply 150
Original post by ellsy95
I accepted all the way back in October :colondollar:

Wha course are you doing?

heyy!!

i am doing business management ! u??
Original post by gjjmcmahon
There'll be around 80 of you in the year. I'm a second year Biomed. There weren't many chatting on here when I was applying last year. You'd be better trying to find (or make) a Biomed 2016-2017 Facebook group 🙂

It's also one of those courses that tends to be in clearing and get filled when the medics don't quite make it.

Don't worry about making friends. There'll be plenty of opportunities to get to know other students. There's a life science society (I'm the VP) and societies and sports are a great way to meet a range of people. Don't miss the Fresher Fayre etc. You'll be fine!

Thank you so much that makes me feel so much better :smile:
Original post by ChippyLad
I've firmed my unconditional for Journalism and applied for the new accommodation at Digby College :smile:

Congrats mate
I've confirmed my unconditional for biomed :smile:
Original post by picci96
I've confirmed my unconditional for biomed :smile:

Same! :smile:
Reply 155
Got my accommodation email today :biggrin: Wanted Lee House as it was cheaper but have been offered a room in the new Elm Grove Hall flats ^_^
I'll be studying Classical Civilisation :smile:
Original post by EXO235
Got my accommodation email today :biggrin: Wanted Lee House as it was cheaper but have been offered a room in the new Elm Grove Hall flats ^_^

When did you apply? Got a feeling they're dishing out the expensive ones so they're full and get the money in, I think I put them second but I really didn't want them, only Lee House/Shaw House en suites.

EDIT: Just logged in to the accommodation website and I have been offered Lee House :smile: Gunna need £2.3k in my account cos the maintence loan is paid one day after the first payment is taken out :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
I just started the Roehampton Whatsapp GroupChat,if any are interested please PM me your name and phone number,we definitely need way more people to build more friendship.
Thanks guys
Original post by EXO235

I won't be in the same accom as you (I checked the accommodation site for my offer! It hasn't come through e-mail yet!) but I'm doing Classical Civ too!!
Original post by Welkom
When did you apply? Got a feeling they're dishing out the expensive ones so they're full and get the money in, I think I put them second but I really didn't want them, only Lee House/Shaw House en suites.

EDIT: Just logged in to the accommodation website and I have been offered Lee House :smile: Gunna need £2.3k in my account cos the maintence loan is paid one day after the first payment is taken out :s-smilie:

This is on their FAQ:
I will not have received my loan payment by moving-in day will this be a problem?We know that students will not receive their loans until they have completed their enrolment with the University, which may not happen until they have been living on campus for up to two weeks. With this in mind we delay the first payment.So I'm guessing that as long as you let them know, it should be okay? (I don't think a lot of students, especially those coming from college will just have £2,000 in their bank accounts)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending