The Student Room Group

Transgender Father Abandons Family To Live As A Little Girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Macy1998
Abandoning your family to run and to live the life as a man in a little girl's outfit, that's so not selfish. He's a hero and he's a beautiful little girl! So brave! It takes a lot of guts to leave your children fatherless and your wife husbandless to chase your dream. Were they supportive of him?

I love the sarcasm, it really is endearing. On to the point, it is a prickish thing for the man to do and I'm just going to be honest, its weird. Look, I understand transgenderism to an extent but this is just....wrong. I'm sorry but he's mentally not all right in the head. A line has to be drawn somewhere. I can't just going running around pretending I'm a freaking dragon, its weird. I'm sorry but this man is just effed up in the head big time
Original post by marco14196
I love the sarcasm, it really is endearing. On to the point, it is a prickish thing for the man to do and I'm just going to be honest, its weird. Look, I understand transgenderism to an extent but this is just....wrong. I'm sorry but he's mentally not all right in the head. A line has to be drawn somewhere. I can't just going running around pretending I'm a freaking dragon, its weird. I'm sorry but this man is just effed up in the head big time

Agreed. Now only if the family had a reality tv show, and interviewed by a popular journalist whether they're supportive of his "transition", the family would've lied by saying yes. Anyone who abandons their family is selfish. Of course he's ill. What he really needs is therapy, not encouragement. I wonder if he's allowed in the ladies bathroom since he feels like a little girl and not the grown man he is. There is no lines drawn anymore. Feelings triumph reality and science now, lol. This man is the definition of bravery. Bravery now means living your life regardless how it affects the people around you. This is the first step to a progressed society! :smile:
Abandoning multiple children to behave like this. What a sick degenerate.

Sorry I meant SO PROGRESSIVE. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR BIGOTS.
Reply 63
This woman (although I have serious doubts that this person is really transgender as other mental condition may play role in here) needs help. Immediately. You can't just choose your age. It is impossible to go back to live as 6 year old person and it is absolutely impossible to have a mind of 6 year old girl. Not only she needs help, but she doesn't need media coverage. Transgender people don't need it as well as this will be definitely used by transphobes, TERFs and the likes.

No wonder that transgender people are one of the most hated groups in the society, if media cover stories like the one of Stef-on-knee, Caitlyn Jenner and Miriam Rivera instead of presenting some positive transgender characters (Laverne Cox, April Ashley) rather than pathology.

In fact I think all the media coverage is making the situation of trans people worse.
I tried to imagine how I would feel if my dad did this, but I literally can't even.
She's a little! <3 Aw! (Search ddlg if you don't understand)
Reply 66
Wow, after reading a link my friend has sent to me, it seems to me that this individual is not transsexual nor transgender. This is a fetishist who met his/her 'polyamorous' parents on a website for fetishists and the play 'therapy' sometimes involves sexual intercourse. Those people are sick. Shame that this sick individual labels himself/herself as a transwoman, even though its identity is not always female (one time he feels like a 6-year old girl, one time like a boy wearing dresses...) and he/she said that he/she came to a point where she is comfortable being male. Why is he appearing in the media as transgender woman then?
Reply 67
The man clearly has mental problems. But beyond that the real issue is that folk are pandering to them. You wouldn't placate someone who claims to see two headed monsters every where by saying "yes mate, the yellow ones are the scariest". That's just as rediculous as saying "tuck your beer belly into your balerina outfit young sally".
Utterly stupid.

At the end of the day you can call yourself what you like. But take a sample of this person and put it under the microscope and any scientist will identify "middle aged male".
We should have left the prefixes cis- and trans- in stereochemistry. That's where we should have drawn the line!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending