Turn on thread page Beta

When does a molested child owe $16,500 for their molestation? watch

ReputationRep:
    ...when they're male. http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/1784...child-support/

He was molested by a 20 year old woman when he was 14, she's now claiming $16,500 for the resulting birth of a child. He's apparently missed 6 years of payments.

How ludicrous would it be if a 20 year old man raped a 14 year old girl and then asked the girl to send him money? The world would be going mental. Hell, the world goes mental when a world-class male scientist wears a garment with sexualised imagery of women on it!

Something's wrong with this. No-one else notices, I see it every day, and yet we keep deluding ourselves we live in an equal society. It's farcical.

ReputationRep:
    Also when they're American. American alimony is disgusting because it is, as far as I can tell, not linked to income.

Also consider how ludicrous it would be if a man tried to get big money out of a woman through the courts for raising his own child. It's just not something it would even cross a man's mind to do: we are the providers for women, we don't leech off them. I doubt whether a man would even expect child support payments if the genders were reversed.

ReputationRep:
    So let me get this straight, we give women the right to:

1) Terminate our children without our consent (total agency)

2) Demand money for child support when the child is the product of their having committed statutory rape (zero responsibility)

:train2: Stop the train, I wanna get off!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    has the world gone mad ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

2) Demand money for child support when the child is the product of their having committed statutory rape (zero responsibility)

At least you don't have to take care of someone for the next 18 years of their life,most men are thankful when their GF has an unexpected pregnancy and aborts. Women have too much power over us now. Feminism for ya
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What the hell have I just read?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I do remember coming across this a while back, completely downright disgusting.

Then again this is America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Oh no don't say " let me get this straight" i'm sure thats offensive to some trans gay triggered feminist somewhere, rather say "let me get this straight and or homosexual or aesexual or bi sexual or non identifiable" . Your welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trevormacdonald)
    Oh no don't say " let me get this straight" i'm sure thats offensive to some trans gay triggered feminist somewhere, rather say "let me get this straight and or homosexual or aesexual or bi sexual or non identifiable" . Your welcome.
    Haha. Standards of 'reporting' have changed rather a lot since you were in your heyday haven't they Macdonald, old boy? :top2:

ReputationRep:
    This is old.
    Imo the woman shouldnt get aa penny or "dime" lol

ReputationRep:
    Terrible.

Remind me never to move to the US.

ReputationRep:
    Patriarchy Scmatriachy .

ReputationRep:
    The matriarchy strikes again.

ReputationRep:
    No wonder so many men are deciding not to get married and/or have kids.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.