Does this sound like she likes me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm in my first year of uni and there's this girl I'm very close to. We get on really well and have been mistaken for a couple of times. We spend most of the day together most of the time with just the 2 of us and have laid on her bed together before and held hands on her bed a few times. We also play fight sometimes and she has invited me to stay at her house for a week after Christmas. The only problem is she has a boyfriend. She always complains about him and he does treat her really badly. She knows I like her because she overheard me talking to someone else in the flat Does it sound like she could like me even though she has a boyfriend or not? What advice would you give me?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She's not been brave enough to end the relationship with him properly, you could well become the target of his anger if he finds out
PAStudent1996
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sounds like she likes you.

What should you do? Only you can decide that. I'm sure her boyfriend wouldn't be happy to hear anything you've just mentioned, advice would be to steer clear on the dating/relationship front until she becomes single.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You've made some threads about this before

Leave her to break up with her boyfriend or not, it'd be unfair to try to get involved though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
She's not been brave enough to end the relationship with him properly, you could well become the target of his anger if he finds out
I don't care about that, even if he gets angry with me there's not much he could do to me. He's not exactly strong so he wouldn't be able to fight me and there's not much else he could do.
georgiaswift
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you. If the two of you do like each other then wait for her to break up with her boyfriend, don't encourage her to cheat.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by georgiaswift)
If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you. If the two of you do like each other then wait for her to break up with her boyfriend, don't encourage her to cheat.
Fair enough but think if she did cheat with me (not that I'm planning on trying anything why she is in a relationship) it could be because of how her boyfriend badly treats her a lot of the time. She isn't used to someone giving her compliments and not making her feel bad about herself so that could have something to do with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (209)
19.21%
Labour (462)
42.46%
Liberal Democrats (210)
19.3%
Green Party (57)
5.24%
Brexit Party (29)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (16)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.92%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)