The999Theory
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Biomed at Cali is my first choice, I got BBBC (C in chemistry) and the entry requirements are BBBB including chemistry which means i'll likely get a conditional offer. Is this course competitive and am I likely not to be considered because I didn't get the B in chemistry? I'm retaking this year and i'm quite confident i'll get A/B and my predicted grade was an A on my reference.
gagameg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, know it's a bit late but what did you get offered??

Posted from TSR Mobile
The999Theory
Rep:
?
(Original post by gagameg)
Hey, know it's a bit late but what did you get offered??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm sorry for the late reply. I got a conditional offer for only a B at higher, I'm so chuffed haha I don't even need chemistry!! I confirmed cali as my firm choice. (:
gagameg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The999Theory)
Yeah I'm sorry for the late reply. I got a conditional offer for only a B at higher, I'm so chuffed haha I don't even need chemistry!! I confirmed cali as my firm choice. (:
Oh that's good!! I got an unconditional so I'm going to cali as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The999Theory
Rep:
?
(Original post by gagameg)
Oh that's good!! I got an unconditional so I'm going to cali as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Niiice!! What course are you going for? Also do you know if there will be an applicants day of some sort? I went to the biorama in October last year but I don't think that really counted. :P
gagameg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The999Theory)
Niiice!! What course are you going for? Also do you know if there will be an applicants day of some sort? I went to the biorama in October last year but I don't think that really counted. :P
I'm doing biomedical science as well! As far as applicants days go, I have no idea! I went to Biorama as well but it was in January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Simpson60
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I studied this course at cali and there is a really good induction week for everyone. This week usually starts earlier a week earlier than other years so you can familiar with the uni, timetable, how to get about etc.
The999Theory
Rep:
?
(Original post by Simpson60)
I studied this course at cali and there is a really good induction week for everyone. This week usually starts earlier a week earlier than other years so you can familiar with the uni, timetable, how to get about etc.
oh nice!!! do we get an email or something to notify us about the dates?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (40)
19.42%
Unconditional if firmed (16)
7.77%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.97%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.43%
No unconditional offers (143)
69.42%

Watched Threads