I can't figure this guy out! 😶 Watch

K_Kaur.x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey people!

I have been getting to know a guy since June. He's 23 and I am 25. We met online and decided to meet after a year. He hasn't properly opened up to me yet but things have been going really well between us, we get along really well and he invited him to his friends party a few weeks ago which was lovely! We were texting each other earlier and we were talking about people sharing their partners. I was generally saying I don't think I could share the person I liked with someone else - this is how the conversation went

Him: Is that your way of telling me you like me?
Me: You already know?
Him: I don t know, I don t know what s going on. I know you felt that way.
Me: You sound confused? I'm going to take a step back
Him: It's not that
Me: Well what's wrong? Did I say something?
Him: I don t know what to say. You know I feel some way about you too. I don't know, we'll speak on it when I see you. It's not easy over text.
Me: What s their to talk about? If there's someone else or I ve said something wrong just say, it's completely fine.
Him: There is no-one else. There s only you.
Me: So why do I get the feeling you need to tell me something?

I would really appreciate a guys perspective here..
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by K_Kaur.x)
Hey people!

I have been getting to know a guy since June. He's 23 and I am 25. We met online and decided to meet after a year. He hasn't properly opened up to me yet but things have been going really well between us, we get along really well and he invited him to his friends party a few weeks ago which was lovely! We were texting each other earlier and we were talking about people sharing their partners. I was generally saying I don't think I could share the person I liked with someone else - this is how the conversation went

Him: Is that your way of telling me you like me?
Me: You already know?
Him: I don t know, I don t know what s going on. I know you felt that way.
Me: You sound confused? I'm going to take a step back
Him: It's not that
Me: Well what's wrong? Did I say something?
Him: I don t know what to say. You know I feel some way about you too. I don't know, we'll speak on it when I see you. It's not easy over text.
Me: What s their to talk about? If there's someone else or I ve said something wrong just say, it's completely fine.
Him: There is no-one else. There s only you.
Me: So why do I get the feeling you need to tell me something?

I would really appreciate a guys perspective here..
It is confusing, yes, but I don't think that it's worth reading into too much, maybe after he talks about it if he even brings it up.
sunnydespair
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe he wants to be with you , maybe he doesn't . You should take things super slow with him and not get physical until you know each other much better
Miss_mischy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think he's hiding something and has something to tell you as such. Don't read too much into it. I think he might just wants to talk to you how much he likes you or similar.
K_Kaur.x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by sunnydespair)
Maybe he wants to be with you , maybe he doesn't . You should take things super slow with him and not get physical until you know each other much better
Thank you. I absolutely agree.. he's very respectful in that sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.33%
Labour (40)
40.82%
Liberal Democrats (18)
18.37%
Green Party (5)
5.1%
Brexit Party (3)
3.06%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.04%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.04%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)