Spoiler:
Show
You mean the real pussy wagon.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Awesome Genius)
I have good looks, amazing education, quite a bit of money, the awesome mobile (Porsche) on order and a grounded, humble personality... But when I'm around them, the really pretty ones, they act like... Well they act like I have to make a big effort for them. Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend I want to be with them forever. It's not fair.

Is there some subtle trick that will make me more successful or is just about being a pansy and getting whipped?
You have a **** personality

Any girl on this planet would kick your balls because of your personality
karlabari
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have good looks, amazing education, quite a bit of money, the awesome mobile (Porsche) on order and a grounded, humble personality... But when I'm around them, the really pretty ones, they act like... Well they act like I have to make a big effort for them. Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend I want to be with them forever. It's not fair.

Is there some subtle trick that will make me more successful or is just about being a pansy and getting whipped?
Being unbelievably cocky isn't gonna get you anywhere babe.
hellodave5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by serah.exe)
Gotta catch 'em all.
karlabari
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

1. Be tall
2. Be GENUINELY nice and honest
3. Don't talk about yourself like that to anyone's face
4. Are you goodlooking? Because that sad truth is that if you aren't then you probably won't attract anyone from a first distant impression.
5. The words 'chick magnet' haven't been used since 2003 - remind us how old you are?

xx
ivybridge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whatever , I'm like top 1% in everything

If I wanted girl < 7/10 I'd have to fight them off with a stick

However I will never settle , I deserve more
You answered your own ridiculous question through this. Could you be any more of an arrogant tosser?
hellodave5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by serah.exe)
:mmm:

:^_^:
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ivybridge)
You answered your own ridiculous question through this. Could you be any more of an arrogant tosser?
You just don't get it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (361)
44.62%
No (86)
10.63%
I'm not old enough (362)
44.75%

Watched Threads