Facebook message request help? Watch

pic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yesterday I think sent a message request to someone on fb, but I don't know if it worked as the message isn't anywhere in my inbox. They have max privacy settings on, so I can't send them a request. If I try to send another message, I get the "this person isn't receiving messages from you right now". Is it just that the recipient hasn't accepted my original message request yet? If it helps, I sent a test message request to Mark Zuckerburg (lol) and it is visible in my messages ?!
Amankhanhussain
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pic)
Yesterday I think sent a message request to someone on fb, but I don't know if it worked as the message isn't anywhere in my inbox. They have max privacy settings on, so I can't send them a request. If I try to send another message, I get the "this person isn't receiving messages from you right now". Is it just that the recipient hasn't accepted my original message request yet? If it helps, I sent a test message request to Mark Zuckerburg (lol) and it is visible in my messages ?!
hello dear. if someone has privacy. you won't even see a message option on his profile. if he does it means he don't have any privacy. if you send a msg to someone who i not your friend on facebook. if he is using mobile he will see it on column above all msgs where "message request" is written .. if he accept it you will be able to chat and if he ignore it . you wll not be able to send msg . in case if he is using PC. your msg wll go to the box in which "others" is written". in th chat box
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (113)
19.35%
Labour (297)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.84%
Green Party (30)
5.14%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)