told a friend of mine that I loved her when I was drunk Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So basically, been sort of friends with this girl for a few weeks, I got completely drunk and told her that I loved her,she is willing to go out today even though I'm there as I need to talk to her,my friend tried getting her out for me last night but he couldn't. I also apparently said some other stuff as well. Anyway she's willing to come out if I'm there so I can only assume she's not too mad with me ?
Like I do like this girl, but not in the way or some of the stuff I said when drunk and I do feel bad.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Drink is so destructive, better learn before it happens again
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just say you were super drunk and then tell her how you really feel if she asks...
physicst
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So you said and she is fine with it then I don't see any problem go out and enjoy. Tell her once again when you are not drunk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jam277)
Just say you were super drunk and then tell her how you really feel if she asks...
She knows I was as she was with me the whole night,she told the other 2 I was with what I'd said and that she didn't know what to do and I think i scared her for saying the stuff I said.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by physicst)
So you said and she is fine with it then I don't see any problem go out and enjoy. Tell her once again when you are not drunk
Well I also said I wanted to **** her, and she run of round the corner to tell the other 2 as she didn't know what to do so I'm worried I scared her, not that I want to do that to her, so I honestly don't know why I said it. And this was a girl I wanted to be my gf lol....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.8%
Spring (35)
18.52%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.34%
Winter (36)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.29%