So, who's NOT watching the football?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
swatfa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
cant be bothered to watch, anyways i already know that its going to be 3:2 with swiss winning through sources

anyone else not watching the foosball?
aj styles
Report 15 years ago
cant see how people watch football but dont watch wrestling, did anyone see that bloody hell in a cell match, thas entertainment folks.
slowjamz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Me. But because I'm stuck revising for tomorrow morning's exam, rather than because I don't want to. I got invited to watch it at a club that's having a football ladies' night complete with male strippers...
Revision sucks!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i am on here with the tv on aswell so i can do both and only watch when the interesting bits are on! aha cunning!
swatfa
Rep:
?
(Original post by poowpoow)
i am on here with the tv on aswell so i can do both and only watch when the interesting bits are on! aha cunning!
lool
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not watching it. Mum is doing tea early so she can though. Lol! I have too much revision to do.
swatfa
Rep:
?
(Original post by kirbz)
I'm not watching it. Mum is doing tea early so she can though. Lol! I have too much revision to do.

ya i should be revisin psychology, but i lost hope in success so im just gonna have as much fun i can till results day and then il shoot myself
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think sum1 just scored...
heard my dad cheer....-see, who needs to watch the football when you have sum1 else to watch it for you
swatfa
Rep:
?
ya england got one in using someones head
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
football is so dull. Now, opera - that's what we need. I want them to put wozzeck on BBC not this gounod rubbish we're getting on saturday.

MB
Darkness
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aj styles)
cant see how people watch football but dont watch wrestling, did anyone see that bloody hell in a cell match, thas entertainment folks.
It was a fantastic match, very long and great psychology throughout. A fitting end to the HHH/Michaels feud no doubt.

~Darkness~
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
im not!!! however the tv is on so loud that i can hear everything
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
football is so dull.
I agree! Who wants to watch England lose again anyway :rolleyes:

And anyway its just 22 people kicking an over-priced sphere made in some sweatshop in India around a rectangular plot of land :rolleyes:
happydinosaur
Report 15 years ago
yep now the 2nd half is on i can the commentry and my dad shouting at the tv
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
I agree! Who wants to watch England lose again anyway :rolleyes:

And anyway its just 22 people kicking an over-priced sphere made in some sweatshop in India around a rectangular plot of land :rolleyes:
Yep is way over hyped, I have just been to the chip shop before half time and it was really busy as normal, it just shows that a lot of people don't give a toss.
_Shines_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not watching it either... would rather watch paint dry!
swatfa
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yep is way over hyped, I have just been to the chip shop before half time and it was really busy as normal, it just shows that a lot of people don't give a toss.
lol yeah, but what ive done is turn the volume down on the game and listen very carefully and everytime theres a goal i can honestly say i hear cheering everywhere
DazYaa911
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _Shines_)
I'm not watching it either... would rather watch paint dry!
you are back!!!!!!!
_Shines_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you are back!!!!!!!
Huh?!- I think I'm missing something here
happydinosaur
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by swatfa)
lol yeah, but what ive done is turn the volume down on the game and listen very carefully and everytime theres a goal i can honestly say i hear cheering everywhere
really
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.82%
Take exams next summer (38)
14.23%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.47%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.99%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.49%

Watched Threads