Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So, who's NOT watching the football? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    cant be bothered to watch, anyways i already know that its going to be 3:2 with swiss winning through sources

anyone else not watching the foosball?

ReputationRep:
    cant see how people watch football but dont watch wrestling, did anyone see that bloody hell in a cell match, thas entertainment folks.

ReputationRep:
    Me. But because I'm stuck revising for tomorrow morning's exam, rather than because I don't want to. I got invited to watch it at a club that's having a football ladies' night complete with male strippers...
    Revision sucks!

ReputationRep:
    i am on here with the tv on aswell so i can do both and only watch when the interesting bits are on! aha cunning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    i am on here with the tv on aswell so i can do both and only watch when the interesting bits are on! aha cunning!
    lool

ReputationRep:
    I'm not watching it. Mum is doing tea early so she can though. Lol! I have too much revision to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    I'm not watching it. Mum is doing tea early so she can though. Lol! I have too much revision to do.

ya i should be revisin psychology, but i lost hope in success so im just gonna have as much fun i can till results day and then il shoot myself

ReputationRep:
    i think sum1 just scored...
    heard my dad cheer....-see, who needs to watch the football when you have sum1 else to watch it for you

ReputationRep:
    ya england got one in using someones head

ReputationRep:
    football is so dull. Now, opera - that's what we need. I want them to put wozzeck on BBC not this gounod rubbish we're getting on saturday.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    cant see how people watch football but dont watch wrestling, did anyone see that bloody hell in a cell match, thas entertainment folks.
    It was a fantastic match, very long and great psychology throughout. A fitting end to the HHH/Michaels feud no doubt.

~Darkness~

im not!!! however the tv is on so loud that i can hear everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    football is so dull.
    I agree! Who wants to watch England lose again anyway :rolleyes:

And anyway its just 22 people kicking an over-priced sphere made in some sweatshop in India around a rectangular plot of land :rolleyes:

yep now the 2nd half is on i can the commentry and my dad shouting at the tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    I agree! Who wants to watch England lose again anyway :rolleyes:

And anyway its just 22 people kicking an over-priced sphere made in some sweatshop in India around a rectangular plot of land :rolleyes:
    Yep is way over hyped, I have just been to the chip shop before half time and it was really busy as normal, it just shows that a lot of people don't give a toss.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not watching it either... would rather watch paint dry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yep is way over hyped, I have just been to the chip shop before half time and it was really busy as normal, it just shows that a lot of people don't give a toss.
    lol yeah, but what ive done is turn the volume down on the game and listen very carefully and everytime theres a goal i can honestly say i hear cheering everywhere

(Original post by _Shines_)
    I'm not watching it either... would rather watch paint dry!
    you are back!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    you are back!!!!!!!
    Huh?!- I think I'm missing something here

(Original post by swatfa)
    lol yeah, but what ive done is turn the volume down on the game and listen very carefully and everytime theres a goal i can honestly say i hear cheering everywhere
    really

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.