Your ex wants you back Watch

kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Say for example your ex left you a few years ago (1-3); they stated the reason was they were not ready for a commitment/it's their fault/insecure about things; but of course you were committed 110% so this hurt you a lot.

1-3 years afterwards, they came to you personally, asking you they want you back and they've regretted not being with you during that time and have had never been in a relationship with other people.

Will you take them back?
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, don't want to be hurt again.
The Diplomat.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would really like to meet this so-called "ex"
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
kka25
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Diplomat.)
I would really like to meet this so-called "ex"
Why?
kka25
Rep:
?
(Original post by BookBird)
The person is being sincere.
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People change an awful lot in 1-3 years (especially after a break up, from my experience).

I guess it depends on the people. Honestly, if they'd hurt me before I don't know that I'd want to be with them. What's to say they wouldn't do the same thing again
kka25
Rep:
?
(Original post by bumblebee342)
People change an awful lot in 1-3 years (especially after a break up, from my experience).

I guess it depends on the people. Honestly, if they'd hurt me before I don't know that I'd want to be with them. What's to say they wouldn't do the same thing again
You've seen the person is remorseful and was genuinely sincere with their previous reasons.
Bupdeeboowah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kka25)
Say for example your ex left you a few years ago (1-3); they stated the reason was they were not ready for a commitment/it's their fault/insecure about things; but of course you were committed 110% so this hurt you a lot.

1-3 years afterwards, they came to you personally, asking you they want you back and they've regretted not being with you during that time and have had never been in a relationship with other people.

Will you take them back?
Your ex just found her first strand of grey hair and realised that she might die alone and thus is trying to get back with you. Now the question is, have you found your first strand of grey hair yet?
Alexion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kka25)
Will you take them back?
I guess it depends if I still had feelings for them. A lot of 'if's involved here.
kka25
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexion)
I guess it depends if I still had feelings for them. A lot of 'if's involved here.
You have a 'mixture' of feelings; more towards appreciating their sincerity of wanting you back.
Alexion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kka25)
You have a 'mixture' of feelings; more towards appreciating their sincerity of wanting you back.
Well, they haven't been with anyone else. It's not like they cheated.

If I still felt something toward said person, and wasn't in another relationship myself, I would definitely be willing to give it another shot. I can imagine this happening with my girlfriend - if she broke it off and then came back to me after uni, I would have no reservations in saying yes.
Savage R3N3GAD3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, no problem there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.33%
Labour (40)
40.82%
Liberal Democrats (18)
18.37%
Green Party (5)
5.1%
Brexit Party (3)
3.06%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.04%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.04%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)