Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City Watch

smithsgirl98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have applied to study Children's Nursing at BCU to start September 2016, has anyone heard back yet??
leeanneross
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got my invite to interview last night. Good luck x
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hope you don't mind me jumping in, the nursing team have put together some great interview advice here. Hope it helps and good luck! [email protected]
Sparklei
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I also heard back last night, my interview is on the 11th jan.... im so nervous/excited!
klw93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello i start the child nursing course in January and i had my interview last February
You really dont need to be nervous the interview process is very calm, the math and english test i found easy they where questions on a computer some being multiple answer questions and when i had the interview it just felt like i was telling someone why i wanted to do the course and what the role of a nurse is
Oh and you have a bit where you have to record your self on an ipad where a child is asking you a question and you record your response
I came out feeling very pleased with my interview and i got offered a place
I hope that helps and hood luck to you all x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi☺️ I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing on the 21st January to start in September 2016, I haven't heard back yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abbie55
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sianbx)
Hi☺️ I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing on the 21st January to start in September 2016, I haven't heard back yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi 😊 I had my interview yesterday, I'm so nervous waiting for a reply and it's only been a day 😂 I can't believe you've waited so long and not heard anything! How did you find the interview?
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Abbie55)
Hi 😊 I had my interview yesterday, I'm so nervous waiting for a reply and it's only been a day 😂 I can't believe you've waited so long and not heard anything! How did you find the interview?
Yeah the interview was good the people were really nice☺️ I think we should hear back by the end of March x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah the interview was good the people were really nice☺️ I think we should hear back by the end of March x

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good 😊 I thought the same everyone was really friendly and helpful, hopefully it will be good news 😊 Where else have you applied too? x
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's good 😊 I thought the same everyone was really friendly and helpful, hopefully it will be good news 😊 Where else have you applied too? x
I applied to Wolverhampton but got rejected and Worcester where I got a place☺️ but I really want BCU! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I applied to Wolverhampton but got rejected and Worcester where I got a place☺️ but I really want BCU! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Wolverhampton too 😊 I've got my English and maths test next week, what was it like?? And well done! I've heard Worcester is sooo nice! Same I really want to go to BCU x
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've applied to Wolverhampton too 😊 I've got my English and maths test next week, what was it like?? And well done! I've heard Worcester is sooo nice! Same I really want to go to BCU x
The tests were fine but i didn't pass the interview but never mind haha☺️ + thank you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
katieemmaholland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had my interview on the 4th of march!, so nervous and excited to find out! :pinch:
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katieemmaholland)
I had my interview on the 4th of march!, so nervous and excited to find out! :pinch:
I'm exactly the same! I really hope I get an offer! How did you find the interview x
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember seeing you! I had my interview on the same day 😊
katieemmaholland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey yeah I remember you too!, i found it went well. How did you find the iPad recording? Fingers crossed we get offers! x
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey yeah I remember you too!, i found it went well. How did you find the iPad recording? Fingers crossed we get offers! x
I found it okay but looking back I wish I said more because each one was around 30 seconds 😬 How did you find it? And yeah fingers crossed 😊 Would BCU be your first choice? x
katieemmaholland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yeah I totally agree, well I feel it went as good as it could have on the day considering Ive never done that with iPads before haha. Yeah I really want to go there, would it be your first choice?x
Abbie55
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yeah I totally agree, well I feel it went as good as it could have on the day considering Ive never done that with iPads before haha. Yeah I really want to go there, would it be your first choice?x
Haha yeah it would be my first choice, I'm just so nervous waiting for an email 😂😂 would BCU be your first choice too???? What other uni's have you applied too?? x
katieemmaholland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same! its killing me! Im so excited and nervous. I have a feeling we will find out this Monday I don't know why haha. yeah BCU would be my first place out of all the others. Fingers crossed for you!x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (50)
21.19%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
7.63%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.85%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.12%
No unconditional offers (161)
68.22%

Watched Threads