Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to study Children's Nursing at BCU to start September 2016, has anyone heard back yet??

ReputationRep:
    I got my invite to interview last night. Good luck x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in, the nursing team have put together some great interview advice here. Hope it helps and good luck! [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    I also heard back last night, my interview is on the 11th jan.... im so nervous/excited!

ReputationRep:
    Hello i start the child nursing course in January and i had my interview last February
    You really dont need to be nervous the interview process is very calm, the math and english test i found easy they where questions on a computer some being multiple answer questions and when i had the interview it just felt like i was telling someone why i wanted to do the course and what the role of a nurse is
    Oh and you have a bit where you have to record your self on an ipad where a child is asking you a question and you record your response
    I came out feeling very pleased with my interview and i got offered a place
    I hope that helps and hood luck to you all x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi☺️ I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing on the 21st January to start in September 2016, I haven't heard back yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianbx)
    Hi☺️ I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing on the 21st January to start in September 2016, I haven't heard back yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi 😊 I had my interview yesterday, I'm so nervous waiting for a reply and it's only been a day 😂 I can't believe you've waited so long and not heard anything! How did you find the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    Hi 😊 I had my interview yesterday, I'm so nervous waiting for a reply and it's only been a day 😂 I can't believe you've waited so long and not heard anything! How did you find the interview?
    Yeah the interview was good the people were really nice☺️ I think we should hear back by the end of March x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the interview was good the people were really nice☺️ I think we should hear back by the end of March x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good 😊 I thought the same everyone was really friendly and helpful, hopefully it will be good news 😊 Where else have you applied too? x

ReputationRep:
    That's good 😊 I thought the same everyone was really friendly and helpful, hopefully it will be good news 😊 Where else have you applied too? x
    I applied to Wolverhampton but got rejected and Worcester where I got a place☺️ but I really want BCU! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Wolverhampton but got rejected and Worcester where I got a place☺️ but I really want BCU! How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied to Wolverhampton too 😊 I've got my English and maths test next week, what was it like?? And well done! I've heard Worcester is sooo nice! Same I really want to go to BCU x

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Wolverhampton too 😊 I've got my English and maths test next week, what was it like?? And well done! I've heard Worcester is sooo nice! Same I really want to go to BCU x
    The tests were fine but i didn't pass the interview but never mind haha☺️ + thank you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 4th of march!, so nervous and excited to find out! :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaholland)
    I had my interview on the 4th of march!, so nervous and excited to find out! :pinch:
    I'm exactly the same! I really hope I get an offer! How did you find the interview x

ReputationRep:
    I remember seeing you! I had my interview on the same day 😊

ReputationRep:
    hey yeah I remember you too!, i found it went well. How did you find the iPad recording? Fingers crossed we get offers! x

ReputationRep:
    hey yeah I remember you too!, i found it went well. How did you find the iPad recording? Fingers crossed we get offers! x
    I found it okay but looking back I wish I said more because each one was around 30 seconds 😬 How did you find it? And yeah fingers crossed 😊 Would BCU be your first choice? x

ReputationRep:
    yeah I totally agree, well I feel it went as good as it could have on the day considering Ive never done that with iPads before haha. Yeah I really want to go there, would it be your first choice?x

ReputationRep:
    yeah I totally agree, well I feel it went as good as it could have on the day considering Ive never done that with iPads before haha. Yeah I really want to go there, would it be your first choice?x
    Haha yeah it would be my first choice, I'm just so nervous waiting for an email 😂😂 would BCU be your first choice too???? What other uni's have you applied too?? x

ReputationRep:
    Same! its killing me! Im so excited and nervous. I have a feeling we will find out this Monday I don't know why haha. yeah BCU would be my first place out of all the others. Fingers crossed for you!x

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.