The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cjane08x
Did you have your interview the 4th of March? You look familiar! Congratulations on the place, I'm well pleased and can't wait to start! xx

Me??
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi :smile:
For those whose planning on living in accommodation where's the best one for seacole campus???x
Original post by Abbie55
Hi :smile:
For those whose planning on living in accommodation where's the best one for seacole campus???x

Any of the city south ones:smile: there are a few close by as I've walked past them!:smile:
Original post by pikachupotter
I confirmed my place for January 2017 today, so excited to start. Looking forward to meeting so many of you wonderful people, and congratulations to you all for getting in yourselves!

See you in Jan! :smile:
For January starters I've been looking at private accommodation which is much nicer than halls 🤔 It's a tiny bit more expensive but we have lots of time to work and save! If anyone was interested in doing that with me then give me a shout. Definitely worth thinking about
sounds good! can you send me a link?
Original post by DaisyG2708
For January starters I've been looking at private accommodation which is much nicer than halls 🤔 It's a tiny bit more expensive but we have lots of time to work and save! If anyone was interested in doing that with me then give me a shout. Definitely worth thinking about
Just seen this thread I've firmed my conditional offer for bcu for September 2016 and will be living in Halls. :smile:
Original post by soph1339
Just seen this thread I've firmed my conditional offer for bcu for September 2016 and will be living in Halls. :smile:

Hi :smile: well done!! Me too! What halls are you looking at living in??
Thanks, it will be good to know a few people before the course starts :smile: , I've put city south as my top option as it's closest to the campus. Will you be living in halls?
Hello everyone I got an uncoditional offer for child nursing starting in Sept 2016 🎉🎉 are any of you planning to apply for the clv accomodation?
Well done :smile: I've put clv as my section option
Thanks, it will be good to know a few people before the course starts :smile: , I've put city south as my top option as it's closest to the campus. Will you be living in halls?

Yeah same :smile: and well I'm in two minds whether to or not, I live around 1hr 30 mins away but thinking about placements I don't know whether the traveling will get too much! Do you think it's too late to apply for accommodation??
I only live 45 minutes away and I'm living in :smile:. I know it will take a lot longer in rush hour or on public transport. Also I think that living in will mean being a bigger part of student life. No I don't think it's too late to apply. They don't allocate rooms till August anyway.
I only live 45 minutes away and I'm living in :smile:. I know it will take a lot longer in rush hour or on public transport. Also I think that living in will mean being a bigger part of student life. No I don't think it's too late to apply. They don't allocate rooms till August anyway.

Yeah that's true! I worry im going to miss home too much but I'm sure everyone's going to be in same situation anyway :smile:
yep everyone will be in the same situation. I am at uclan uni now living away from home doing a foundation degree. I have decided to move closer to home but in halls because I still want to keep my independence but be closer to home. It is a big change but I think that you get used to it quicker than you think you will. I enjoy living away from home mostly but sometimes I do miss it. Although I feel I don't have the best student life here which is one of the reasons I'm moving to bcu.
yep everyone will be in the same situation. I am at uclan uni now living away from home doing a foundation degree. I have decided to move closer to home but in halls because I still want to keep my independence but be closer to home. It is a big change but I think that you get used to it quicker than you think you will. I enjoy living away from home mostly but sometimes I do miss it. Although I feel I don't have the best student life here which is one of the reasons I'm moving to bcu.

Thank you so much for the advice :smile: it's a hard choice to make i guess im just nervous to just go for it haha, I'm really excited to start the course! Whats your foundation degree like? I didn't get enough ucas points last year and I was considering to do a foundation year but decided to go to college.
No problem :smile:. I'm really excited to start as well :smile: My Foundation degree has really helped me with the interviews for September. It has been a lot less changeling than A-levels in terms of work load so I have sometimes been a bit bored. What is your college course like?
Im in two minds whether to put down cvl or city south ? Which kne are people prefering ? 😊
Well done :smile: I've put clv as my section option

Hiya , i noticed you said youve put cvl down , im also doing childrens nursing but im unsure whether to put cvl or city south . Im really worried about how to get around because i dont have a car , how were you planning on getting to placemnts etc from cvl ? Thanks 😊
I've put cvl as my second choice and city south as my first because it's closer to the campus but I plan on using public transport as to have a monthly parking permit is expensive. If I do get given a placement that is hard to get to or takes ages on public transport I might just bring my car up to uni just for then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending