The Student Room Group

Young adults still living in the family home -your experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Asian culture it's pretty normal for kids to live with parents.

:tongue:
Original post by Bill_Gates
Asian culture it's pretty normal for kids to live with parents.

:tongue:

Same with a lot of "culture" on the continent, we're the unusual ones tbh, that and the feeling that home owning is a necessity, where as in other European nations most rent. However I'd still try to own here, but that's more because renting is **** here, rights are poor compared to Germany.
Original post by joey11223
Same with a lot of "culture" on the continent, we're the unusual ones tbh, that and the feeling that home owning is a necessity, where as in other European nations most rent. However I'd still try to own here, but that's more because renting is **** here, rights are poor compared to Germany.

Yeah i own a house myself and brother owns two. But yet both happy to live at home. Although i have access to one of the houses so spend the weekends there lol.

I quite enjoy it tbh, nothing beats home.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Yeah i own a house myself and brother owns two. But yet both happy to live at home. Although i have access to one of the houses so spend the weekends there lol.

I quite enjoy it tbh, nothing beats home.

wait **** off lol you're saying your brother owns 2 homes but lives with his parents? Rents them I assume...or at least one?
Original post by joey11223
wait **** off lol you're saying your brother owns 2 homes but lives with his parents? Rents them I assume...or at least one?

Yep. One he rents the others for his work. But rarely stays there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending