Have I ruined things with him ? Relationship advice please Watch

Rachmmm1996
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've been seeing this guy on and off for a bout a year and we met up about 2 weeks ago and had take away and a movie and it was really nice! Ever since then he's been really off? I asked to do something and he claims he was going Southampton for the weekend but he hasn't as he has been complaining about work to me !
Last night I went out for my birthday and sent a message to him by accident about getting with guys that was meant to go to my friend! And I feel as if I've upset him, he's read my message and not replied and I'm so confused on what to do.
I do like this guy but I don't think he feels the same. I've liked him for a while now and just don't know whether to man up or tell him or to just leave it if I've upset him
Please someone give me some advice ! My friends don't know about this or him ! They don't like him and aren't very good with advice and always say he's unattractive but looks to me Aren't everything
So please someone help me out 😩
username2298253
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There's something wrong if he's acting like that towards you

Best bet would be to talk it out with him to see what's up, or if he's just being a **** then he's not right for you ('man up')

Ask your friends why they dislike him aside from his looks, try to get a proper idea of what he is actually like

Best of luck
Windies
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rachmmm1996)
I've been seeing this guy on and off for a bout a year and we met up about 2 weeks ago and had take away and a movie and it was really nice! Ever since then he's been really off? I asked to do something and he claims he was going Southampton for the weekend but he hasn't as he has been complaining about work to me !
Last night I went out for my birthday and sent a message to him by accident about getting with guys that was meant to go to my friend! And I feel as if I've upset him, he's read my message and not replied and I'm so confused on what to do.
I do like this guy but I don't think he feels the same. I've liked him for a while now and just don't know whether to man up or tell him or to just leave it if I've upset him
Please someone give me some advice ! My friends don't know about this or him ! They don't like him and aren't very good with advice and always say he's unattractive but looks to me Aren't everything
So please someone help me out 😩
Not surprising he doesn't feel the same way.

If you care more about your friends opinion of him to the extent you have to hide your relationship from embarrassment, that's another reason why he probably doesn't feel the same way.
Rachmmm1996
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Skeptyle)
There's something wrong if he's acting like that towards you

Best bet would be to talk it out with him to see what's up, or if he's just being a **** then he's not right for you ('man up'

Ask your friends why they dislike him aside from his looks, try to get a proper idea of what he is actually like

Best of luck

Thanks for the advice. Should I leave it a few days before trying to talk things out or do it right away ?
username2298253
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rachmmm1996)
Thanks for the advice. Should I leave it a few days before trying to talk things out or do it right away ?
If you leave it for a few days he might either a), feel bad and then come back to you (good scenario)

OR

b) Fester in anger and decide that he hates you (not so good scenario)

I would talk to him soon if possible

You'll be fine
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's an on/off relationship - so a booty call? Is this something you really want to turn into an official long-term thing when you can't even discuss issues with each other?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (208)
19.14%
Labour (462)
42.5%
Liberal Democrats (210)
19.32%
Green Party (57)
5.24%
Brexit Party (29)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (16)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.92%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)