Turn on thread page Beta

Who will win Arsenal VS Man City watch

ReputationRep:
    The game is in exactly 8 days time! It should be a good game what result do you predict?

I think Arsenal will win 2-1 because it is unlikely Kompany will be fit for City he is vital for them.

FQ- Who do you see winning the league this year?

FQ2- Would you rather have De Bruyne or Sanchez?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Q). Sanchez

FQ). Sanchez

FQ2). Sanchez

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    The Gunners!!!

ReputationRep:
    Manchester City, mark my words.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tough one, really. You just don't know which City will turn up, and based on this weekend's showings, you'd have to say Arsenal. They've got Ramsey in form, and Giroud scoring regularly. A lot will depend on whether Aguero is fit in time for Pellegrini's side.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal will flap again, end up buying Alexander Kokorin in January or some other average player.

Man City to win 3-0 or 3-1.

They got battered by Bayern Munich & De Bruyne and Silva will tear them apart.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I do worry for City without Aguero, though. Even if Silva or de Bruyne was out, they have the other one to step up - alongside Yaya and Sterling. You can't just create that clinic edge Aguero gives you out of nothing, though. The gulf in quality between him and Bony - despite the latter's goal against Swansea yesterday - is wide.

ReputationRep:
    All I'm saying is,if Arsenal win,and of course they have a decent chance due to the reasons already stated , I think they will also have won the Premiership as long as they don't suffer more than a couple more injuries for the rest of the season.

City have been as bad as many people predicted they would be.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Arsenal 2-1 will happen. I don't see Arsenal not scoring w/o Kompany, it's times like this they could have done with Barry to protect the back four and dictate the game.

FQ - Between Leicester, Arsenal and Citeh. Most are hoping the former.

FQ2 - De Bruyne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    I reckon Arsenal 2-1 will happen. I don't see Arsenal not scoring w/o Kompany, it's times like this they could have done with Barry to protect the back four and dictate the game.

FQ - Between Leicester, Arsenal and Citeh. Most are hoping the former.

FQ2 - De Bruyne
    You actually think Leicester have more chance of winning the league than United?

Presumably that means you think their odds are great value then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    You actually think Leicester have more chance of winning the league than United?

Presumably that means you think their odds are great value then?
    Yep. Scoring loads and conceding a lot means you're more likely to get wins than if you don't score.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Scoring loads and conceding a lot means you're more likely to get wins than if you don't score.
    So have you had a wee bet on them then?

I'm just trying to get the gen on how much money the bookies might or might not be taking on them albeit from a tiny sample.

I must say also that reading this forum has been a real eye opener for me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This, effectively. You can win tournaments/cups by keeping clean sheets and nicking the odd goal, but winning leagues by doing the same is a very, very different matter.

ReputationRep:
    So have you had a wee bet on them then?

I'm just trying to get the gen on how much money the bookies might or might not be taking on them albeit from a tiny sample.

I must say also that reading this forum has been a real eye opener for me.
    Was tempted to at 50/1 a couple of weeks ago. They're 28/1 now, maybe worth a punt. I was closer to sticking £20 on Vardy to win the Golden Boot at 33/1 when he scored his 8th goal IIRC.

Mahrez at like 11/1 would be my guess if I were to bet.

ReputationRep:
    Was tempted to at 50/1 a couple of weeks ago. They're 28/1 now, maybe worth a punt. I was closer to sticking £20 on Vardy to win the Golden Boot at 33/1 when he scored his 8th goal IIRC.
    They are almost certainly value at 28-1.

Most bookies are 20-1.

You might wanna bet on Mahrez as well in that case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Manchester City, mark my words.
    thon peasants are chatting **** and shall get banged

ReputationRep:
    They are almost certainly value at 28-1.

Most bookies are 20-1.
    Just seen they had their odds cut. Must have been this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen they had their odds cut. Must have been this morning.

20-1 is still value in your book though if I've read you right.

Imagine how you will feel when they draw 2-2 at Everton and beat City pushing their price down to as low as 8s?

Come on.You know it makes sense.....

ReputationRep:
    Both teams have key players suffering; Aguero, Kompany; Arsenal; Sanchez, cazorla

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.