I feel like my mum does not love me. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I try so hard at school,I work hard at home all I want is for her to love me.I wrote her poetry,letters,music lyrics to express how significant she is for me,how can I make her understand my love for her she is my only friend,she means so much to me yet I get more attention from my tutors then her.I try so hard because she means so much to me,I don't want to lose her but I think I already lost the battle,as she no longer notices me.Am I over reacting?I just can't help but love her so much.
Bigbosshead
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably because your creeping her out, writing all those letters and poems

On a serious note, ur probs overreacting

(Original post by Anonymous)
I try so hard at school,I work hard at home all I want is for her to love me.I wrote her poetry,letters,music lyrics to express how significant she is for me,how can I make her understand my love for her she is my only friend,she means so much to me yet I get more attention from my tutors then her.I try so hard because she means so much to me,I don't want to lose her but I think I already lost the battle,as she no longer notices me.Am I over reacting?I just can't help but love her so much.
Killerpenguin15
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah maybe it is a tad creepy with the poems and that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (105)
34.09%
No I don't (141)
45.78%
I work during the holidays (62)
20.13%

Watched Threads