?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
just want to know what everyone else thinks😊
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It takes me a long time to develop a real attachment to someone. Usually a good few months.

But once I'm attached it takes a lot for me to give up on that person.
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There isn't a specified amount of time, it varies from person to person.
Alexion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Took me about a month if I recall. Plus another couple of weeks before I confessed it.

I think it would take me a lifetime to fall out of love with said person... :love:
Savage R3N3GAD3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It could take as little as a few hours or as long as forever.
username919394
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think there are any timescales at all. It really varies person to person!
Holydude
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I told my GF I loved her after around 2 months of knowing her, however up until then I had never felt any sort of 'feelings' towards a women outside my family. Looking back, I always felt like I loved her more & more over time, which still occurs today, but I don't know how long it took to be 'in love' rather then infatuation.
BookBird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
3-5 working days, excluding public holidays.
Mpagtches
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Between 2 and 4.7 milliseconds
sakuramochi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Someone once told me that it takes approximately 70 days
Zara45
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Few seconds once you choose men a right person then feel like to stay in contract with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
georgieeb487
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
Took me about a month if I recall. Plus another couple of weeks before I confessed it.

I think it would take me a lifetime to fall out of love with said person... :love:
I've been with my boyfriend for just over a month now and i really do feel like i love him! i dont want to tell him though incase he thinks I'm strange with it being so soon
Goaded
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BookBird)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDrOkKA0q4 :laugh:
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BookBird)
Spend over £100 for free next day delivery, terms and conditions apply.
the terminator
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If I find her face to be attractive - 27 seconds.
Zara45
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depend on you .What type of person you are .Its few days to decide a person you choose .Its a day to break some one heart .

Posted from TSR Mobile
pickup
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well , the French who reputedly know about such things , talk about the 'coup de foudre' = thunderbolt.

So, can be pretty instantaneous!
Alexion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by georgieeb487)
I've been with my boyfriend for just over a month now and i really do feel like i love him! i dont want to tell him though incase he thinks I'm strange with it being so soon
Ah, that's what this is about...

Just over a month is easily long enough. I actually told my girlfriend I loved her (more specifically, that I'd fallen in love with her, which is a step above) before we were officially going out... we kinda had an 'are we?' thing going on, and me saying that confirmed it was real :lovehug:

Just tell him already!
PusE
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've only fallen in love once, had a major crush before then though. I'd say it took me a few days to get to know the guy a little, but when I spent one day with him, I fell hard. 16 months later, we're still together, although we have had rough patches during this time.

Everyone experiences love differently, so I guess no one can put a definite time on how long it takes to fall in love
CodyHodges
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It depends on the person of course and their past experiences. My first true relationship lasted around 8-9 months but I never confessed to loving her for about 6-8 weeks after knowing her, looking back it wasn't love but lust/ being infatuated. I'm currently seeing a girl who I met late October so it's been about 6 almost 7 weeks, and I feel like I have developed feelings for her. Although she has said she doesn't fall or feel like she loves someone for about 3-6 months which is perfectly fine with me as I am not in love with her anyway. I just feel some relationship type feelings towards her, which I feel she is forcing. We've had sex a lot of the past month and when we do I can see her eyes light up and it's so loving.. Yet she says she doesn't feel anything like that for me yet. I don't know it's just so confusing to me

PS: She is 17, I am almost 17 she is the girl I lost my virginity to, so I guess that adds to me feeling more for her? Anyway is there any tips on how I can suppress my feelings from her until I know whether she wants a relationship or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (54)
19.64%
Unconditional if firmed (22)
8%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.73%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
3.27%
No unconditional offers (188)
68.36%

Watched Threads