Dropping out in second year Watch

davide95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I'm in my second year at Bournemouth university and over the past month I have been wrestling with the idea to drop. I hate my course and my academic results haven't been what I've wanted and I've just not enjoyed it since starting year two. However I feel like I don't have the choice to drop out as I have nothing to do if I dropped and my parents support me financially so I think there going to be pretty angry with for dropping as I will have wasted their money. Any advice/ suggestions is welcome
davidguettafan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by davide95)
So I'm in my second year at Bournemouth university and over the past month I have been wrestling with the idea to drop. I hate my course and my academic results haven't been what I've wanted and I've just not enjoyed it since starting year two. However I feel like I don't have the choice to drop out as I have nothing to do if I dropped and my parents support me financially so I think there going to be pretty angry with for dropping as I will have wasted their money. Any advice/ suggestions is welcome
What are you studying and why don't you like it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (35)
18.04%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.03%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.58%
No unconditional offers (138)
71.13%

Watched Threads