PLEASE READ: My depression as I dread school on Sunday nights! Watch

Jamie Vardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yep, it's Sunday again; the weekend has passed by rapidly. The feeling of getting up on Monday morning... *cannot be arsed* Got to get my ****ty bus by 7.30, arrive at school and no one is fricking there, except some lower school pupils. I sit there with boredom in the ICT suite, praying for time to pass and hope my day gets underway. Sometimes ICT isn't even open, what do I do?

Talking of crap lessons - they last forever. Please hurry up!

After this long day, I get home and play Steam, do no homework or revision, have my tea and go to bed. The cycle continues.

GCSEs are in five months; I'd better get a move on. Maybe, we can create some sort of revision group? I'll discuss this further soon!

Anyone else have similar experiences to me?
rayestar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hmm I feel like time is too quick that I can't keep up with it, but still revision groups would be a good idea. It will be helpful.
sera_m8
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)
Yep, it's Sunday again; the weekend has passed by rapidly. The feeling of getting up on Monday morning... *cannot be arsed* Got to get my ****ty bus by 7.30, arrive at school and no one is fricking there, except some lower school pupils. I sit there with boredom in the ICT suite, praying for time to pass and hope my day gets underway. Sometimes ICT isn't even open, what do I do?

After this long day, I get home and play Steam, do no homework or revision, have my tea and go to bed. The cycle continues.

GCSEs are in five months; I'd better get a move on. Maybe, we can create some sort of revision group? I'll discuss this further soon!

I mean I guess I sort of relate to it, the whole feeling of it being Sunday and it being school on monday and you just want to sort of sit in bed and cry and finish off the ben and jerry's you ordered with your saturday night dominos take away. I mean I go to boarding school, and it's just so boring being in the routine of, waking up, having brrakfast, finishing off any prep, having to go to roll calls and then ooh, it's 5pm and you have 45 mins til tea time and then you're forced to have honey gammon and fancy cooked vegetables with dauphinoise potatoes (or mash) and on the salad bar theres chicken and vietnamese salad with home made water noodles and FFS WE JUST WANT SAUSAGES AND CHIPS. they call it a roast, but it's not, its just a plate of "can you tell the kitchen staff want to go home now". I mean it's decent and I shouldn't complain but then afterwards, you go back to the boarding house or wherever and you get til 7 and then that's when you have to change your bedding and clean ya dorms til 8, i mean it's not particularly strict you don't have to, but unless you want some girls in the same year as you judging you bc u haven't changed your sheet followed by the comment "think of all the dead skin cells that you will proceed to lie in next week if you dont change your sheet" omfg shut up. this has just turned into a rant sorry, but yh i get u, i have lost a lot of motivation to do anything and i am using this website now as a form of procrastination, just endlessly scrolling and trying to answer question when right now I should be revising but yh i get u fAMMM
h3110
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're not alone fam
username2207427
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)

yup
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Harper Adams University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 17 Nov '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (134)
18.56%
Labour (309)
42.8%
Liberal Democrats (143)
19.81%
Green Party (41)
5.68%
Brexit Party (21)
2.91%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.28%
SNP (9)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.83%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)