ghall
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm in the third year of uni. I'm considering masters, but I don't know if it is worth it. Right now I hate third year because it seems I'm doomed for failure.
username2130115
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if you hate your third year study what makes you think you'd enjoy fourth year study which is longer (180 credits) and harder?
DylanJ42
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ghall)
I'm in the third year of uni. I'm considering masters, but I don't know if it is worth it. Right now I hate third year because it seems I'm doomed for failure.
If you're not doing further study then I think it's a waste of time, effort and money
Miss_mischy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depends on what you want to do afterwards. If you would study a subject similar to your current degree, then probably leave it.
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ghall)
Depends on what you want to get out of it.
Hevachan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think a lot of masters are for clever people who have no idea what to do with their talents. Unless it's like engineering where you need it for a job. my advice is finish your degree and get a job then if you still feel like further studying you can do that.. but don't bother if you're doing it just because you don't know what else to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (35)
18.04%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.03%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.58%
No unconditional offers (138)
71.13%

Watched Threads