Harri2648
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Guys! So i've been on Rigevidon for 6 months now. I started my pill free week on Friday and I usually come on before lunch on Sunday (this has been the case for every pill free week i've had). Except today (Sunday) I didn't come on ....

Me & my partner always use a condom and we always double check that it hasn't broken and it hasn't. I haven't missed any of my pills at all.

The only concern I have is that my partner put the condom on the wrong way by accident and then quickly changed it (it was like 5-10 seconds). There might have been pre-*** on him but the condom has spermicide in it so surely it would have killed anything?

Should I be worried? We had no condom breaks, no ejaculation inside me & never missed a pill?

Harri2648
Rep:
?
bump
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The only thing I'd be worried about is using spermicidal condoms.

As well as tasting foul, leaving the taste on things they touch, most use something that was originally designed as an industrial cleaner rather than to be used on sensitive body parts. Lots of people are sensitive to it and repeated use doesn't do you any good.

Regardless of why you're using also condoms (additional reassurance, minimise 'mess') use non-spermicidal ones.
AtomicPlaty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It could just be that your period is late. I dont have a regular pattern and my period has like a mind of its own. You could do a preganacy test just incase anyway??
Harri2648
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
The only thing I'd be worried about is using spermicidal condoms.

As well as tasting foul, leaving the taste on things they touch, most use something that was originally designed as an industrial cleaner rather than to be used on sensitive body parts. Lots of people are sensitive to it and repeated use doesn't do you any good.

Regardless of why you're using also condoms (additional reassurance, minimise 'mess' use non-spermicidal ones.
We just find the spermicide ones better, my partner has super sensitive skin and these ones don't tend to irritate the skin so we use them

(Original post by AtomicPlaty)
It could just be that your period is late. I dont have a regular pattern and my period has like a mind of its own. You could do a preganacy test just incase anyway??
I guess! I have a few signs like a slight stomach ache + added stress of university at the moment so could be that! Just worried about the chances of pregnancy and if there are any x thanks
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am amazed that anyone with sensitive skin finds spermicidal condoms the best.

Have you tried non-latex ones (Mates Skyns, Durex Avanti / RealFeel etc)?
Harri2648
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
I am amazed that anyone with sensitive skin finds spermicidal condoms the best.

Have you tried non-latex ones (Mates Skyns, Durex Avanti / RealFeel etc)?
We just like the ones we use, easy to use and we trust them so we stick with those for now
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just take a test
carajayne
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Since you're on the pill I'd say it's extremely unlikely you're pregnant, it's made to prevent pregnancy after all. You're probably just late due to stress but definitely take a test to put your mind at ease

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harri2648
Rep:
?
it's okay, it started x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.8%
Spring (35)
18.52%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.34%
Winter (36)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.29%