PLEASE REPLY: It's school tomorrow! Watch

Jamie Vardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yep, it's Sunday again; the weekend has passed by rapidly. The feeling of getting up on Monday morning... *cannot be arsed* Got to get my ****ty bus by 7.30, arrive at school and no one is fricking there, except some lower school pupils. I sit there with boredom in the ICT suite, praying for time to pass and hope my day gets underway. Sometimes ICT isn't even open, what do I do?

Talking of crap lessons - they last forever. Please hurry up!

After this long day, I get home and play Steam, do no homework or revision, have my tea and go to bed. The cycle continues.

GCSEs are in five months; I'd better get a move on. Maybe, we can create some sort of revision group? I'll discuss this further soon!

Anyone else have similar experiences to me?
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)
Yep, it's Sunday again; the weekend has passed by rapidly. The feeling of getting up on Monday morning... *cannot be arsed* Got to get my ****ty bus by 7.30, arrive at school and no one is fricking there, except some lower school pupils. I sit there with boredom in the ICT suite, praying for time to pass and hope my day gets underway. Sometimes ICT isn't even open, what do I do?

Talking of crap lessons - they last forever. Please hurry up!

After this long day, I get home and play Steam, do no homework or revision, have my tea and go to bed. The cycle continues.

GCSEs are in five months; I'd better get a move on. Maybe, we can create some sort of revision group? I'll discuss this further soon!

Anyone else have similar experiences to me?
Aww, poor little soldier.
CAElite
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha I think all the revision I did for my GCSE's (well, Scottish standard grades; same thing) was the day before the actual exam.
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How about.......come home and uninstall Steam and take off the plug from your TV. Go to the kitchen and start working at the table.

Worked for me.
bassbabe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Revise first, chill out and play games after.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.16%
Labour (41)
41.41%
Liberal Democrats (18)
18.18%
Green Party (5)
5.05%
Brexit Party (3)
3.03%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.02%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.02%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)