Does she like me? Watch

Maf1aBar0n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I like her for a long time now and we talk a lot, mostly on facebook. 3 months ago I asked her out for coffee and she said she was busy so it didn't happen. About 1-2 months ago she started texting me (on fb) very often (about half the times we talk) and she also talks to me every time she sees me on school and she comes to sit by me to talk etc. Do you think that she likes me or she just want us to be friends? What should I do?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
These threads are way too redundant m8, everyone's gonna ask you to go for it since you have nothing to lose
Maf1aBar0n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
These threads are way too redundant m8, everyone's gonna ask you to go for it since you have nothing to lose
Yeah I know but I'm afraid of losing her something that ireally don't want
Mihael_Keehl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
back again riku
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you pick a flower with many petals, and then pick off each petal, only by one, whilst saying, "She loves me... she loves me not...", I can assure you that the conclusion you come to with the last petal will give you your answer.
ArcticSlayer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
From what you've said it's difficult to say yes. It seems like you're friends right now, but it depends what/who you guys talk about on fb. And as aforementioned you need to initiate something because you might regret not doing so later (depending on how much you really like her). Good luck dude.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (109)
70.32%
No I haven't decided yet (30)
19.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
10.32%

Watched Threads