Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I like her for a long time now and we talk a lot, mostly on facebook. 3 months ago I asked her out for coffee and she said she was busy so it didn't happen. About 1-2 months ago she started texting me (on fb) very often (about half the times we talk) and she also talks to me every time she sees me on school and she comes to sit by me to talk etc. Do you think that she likes me or she just want us to be friends? What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    These threads are way too redundant m8, everyone's gonna ask you to go for it since you have nothing to lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    These threads are way too redundant m8, everyone's gonna ask you to go for it since you have nothing to lose
    Yeah I know but I'm afraid of losing her something that ireally don't want

ReputationRep:
    back again riku

ReputationRep:
    If you pick a flower with many petals, and then pick off each petal, only by one, whilst saying, "She loves me... she loves me not...", I can assure you that the conclusion you come to with the last petal will give you your answer.

ReputationRep:
    From what you've said it's difficult to say yes. It seems like you're friends right now, but it depends what/who you guys talk about on fb. And as aforementioned you need to initiate something because you might regret not doing so later (depending on how much you really like her). Good luck dude.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.