Turn on thread page Beta

Any level after worshipful mighty overlord watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    maybe there should be a new level at like 750 posts that comes after worshipful mighty overlord...i'm currently extremely far from it but when i do hit the historical landmark..i would want another level to strive for..anyone else???

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    maybe there should be a new level at like 750 posts that comes after worshipful mighty overlord...i'm currently extremely far from it but when i do hit the historical landmark..i would want another level to strive for..anyone else???

CR
    I dont think its possible.... after all its the top rank..... overlord
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)

CR
    There is not a higher level than overlord at the moment but I think their should be. How about Fuhrer of UK-Learning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    There is not a higher level than overlord at the moment but I think their should be. How about Fuhrer of UK-Learning?
    Simple solution to the whole thing, once we get too many people in the upper levels of the status titles, the admin simply increases the amount of posts required to reach each level. It's been done once already whilst I've been on the board, and now I've reached the top under the new system.

ReputationRep:
    thats awesome....do they ever just reset peoples posts and start over

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    thats awesome....do they ever just reset peoples posts and start over

CR
    Nah the number of posts you have made stay the same, its just that if the thresholds change you will probably be relegated down the ladder a bit which will reflect the changes.

ReputationRep:
    oh..well now i understand....im still think they should probably make a new level that would be pretty cool

CR

ReputationRep:
    Where would you stop though? Each time a new level was made, you'd probably want another :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Where would you stop though? Each time a new level was made, you'd probably want another :P
    As I am writing this I only need a few more to become a respected member (s'about time you youngens showed some respect ). I have only been a member for 3 days.

ReputationRep:
    As I am writing this I only need a few more to become a respected member (s'about time you youngens showed some respect ). I have only been a member for 3 days.
    Thats not fair I've been demoted back to Full Member!!! I liked being Respected!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Thats not fair I've been demoted back to Full Member!!! I liked being Respected!!!
    I am now respected, you only need four more posts.

ReputationRep:
    I had the top rank and now I have been demoted to Overlord in Training, a new rank which you get at 400 posts.

worshipful mighty overlord has been wacked up to 700/750 posts.

EDIT - btw I think overlord is a very sexist word...I am a female, I don't want to be a male! someone should make it equal by making it "Ruler of Uk Learning" and "Ruler in Training" which much less sexist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I had the top rank and now I have been demoted to Overlord in Training, a new rank which you get at 400 posts.

worshipful mighty overlord has been wacked up to 700/750 posts.

EDIT - btw I think overlord is a very sexist word...I am a female, I don't want to be a male! someone should make it equal by making it "Ruler of Uk Learning" and "Ruler in Training" which much less sexist.

yes i saw all that happening....my goal has been acheived...maybe not by me but someone did it!!! yaaa

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    yes i saw all that happening....my goal has been acheived...maybe not by me but someone did it!!! yaaa

CR
    The only reason I am posting here is to get my count up. I shall soon be an Exalted member, which isn't bad for four days work.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason I am posting here is to get my count up. I shall soon be an Exalted member, which isn't bad for four days work.
    Yes, not bad. However, just a warning, if you post a pointless post, the mods can and will delete it making your post count go down.

This forum is for learning and chilling/relaxing not a post race.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to that Mr White guy? He decided to start up a whole thread in which he was basically talking to himself as if he had a duel peronality, to try and boost his number of posts. As long as you guys don't go as far as that to achieve your goal I don't mind, but you should move up a status on mainly merit, not by speed posting for 4 days (how on earth you posted so many in 4 days is beyond me.)

i think there should be one called GOD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    What happened to that Mr White guy? He decided to start up a whole thread in which he was basically talking to himself as if he had a duel peronality, to try and boost his number of posts. As long as you guys don't go as far as that to achieve your goal I don't mind, but you should move up a status on mainly merit, not by speed posting for 4 days (how on earth you posted so many in 4 days is beyond me.)
    yup i agree

ReputationRep:
    i don't care...i just wanna see lord huntroyde like clear 1,00 or sumthing...keep going lord huntroyde!!!!

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    i don't care...i just wanna see lord huntroyde like clear 1,00 or sumthing...keep going lord huntroyde!!!!

CR
    I personally don't want to see him do this.

Lord thingy (I'm not even going to attempt to spell it and yes I know that the Daily Prohet (Harry Potter) calls Voldemort Lord Thingy), is just posting some posts which are just to boost his rank.

There is not need...there is no special thing for the Top Poster!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2003
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.