The Student Room Group

Christmas should be moved to the 18th June

Considering I was born on the 18th June and Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus, it should be moved to 18th June. Merry Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Will98765
Considering I was born on the 18th June and Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus, it should be moved to 18th June. Merry Easter

omg :gigg:

:eek: Are you a ghost?
Christmas can't be during the summer holidays. We need Christmas holidays and the summer holiday; stop trying to cheat us out of our vacation time, Jesus.
Reply 4
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:eek: Are you a ghost?

No I'm Patrick
No I'm Patrick

You're a ghost starfish?
Reply 6
Original post by BookBird
Christmas can't be during the summer holidays. We need Christmas holidays and the summer holiday; stop trying to cheat us out of our vacation time, Jesus.

Jesus wants you all to suffer :colone:
Reply 7
You're a ghost starfish?

But I'm just Patrick
But I'm just Patrick

Okay, fine, a ghost starfish called 'Just Patrick'?
Reply 9
Okay, fine, a ghost starfish called 'Just Patrick'?

But I'm just Patrick
But I'm just Patrick

Apologies - a ghost starfish called 'just Patrick' (with no capitalisation on the 'just' ).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
omg jeebuz is det yer?
Reply 12
Apologies - a ghost starfish called 'just Patrick' (with no capitalisation on the 'just':wink:.

But I'm not a ghost starfish, I'm just Patrick
But my birthday's in June! Then they would merge together and I'd only get like 75% of the gifts I normally would!
Reply 14
Original post by z33
omg jeebuz is det yer?

no itz jus Jeeeeeesus da sun of gawd
Original post by z33
omg jeebuz is det yer?

Nope, apparently 'just Patrick',
Reply 16
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
But my birthday's in June! Then they would merge together and I'd only get like 75% of the gifts I normally would!

But I can walk on cucumber which is basically water, so I can walk on water, Jesus can walk on water so I'm confirmed Jesus
Reply 17
no itz jus Jeeeeeesus da sun of gawd

ooowhh
mak sens mak sens
Reply 18
But I can walk on cucumber which is basically water, so I can walk on water, Jesus can walk on water so I'm confirmed Jesus

but can you walk on WATERMELAOWN?

Did you even read my post?

Quick Reply

Latest