Anyone else love being a straight white male?

Watch this thread
KingBradly
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Every day I wake up and think "Yes! Another day of being privileged". I get dressed, and it takes me a matter of a few minutes: I don't have to cover myself in make up because I already look great, being that I'm a straight white male. I don't have to make my skin look lighter to cater to the demands of the media, because it's already pearly white beautiful.

I leave my door, go to the tube station, don't even have to tap at the gates; my privilege just allows me to glide right through.

I get on the tube, pregnant ladies and PoC move out the way for me to sit down on the priority seats, and I manspread my legs out so far the whole coach can see the bulging privilege in my jeans.

Ticket checkers come over, and they just smile at me, give me a wink and pass on by.

I get to the office: don't have to do diddly squat. I'm a straight white male, so I just get my pretty secretary to bend over and pick up my gold plated fountain pen (which was awarded to me for being a straight white male) all day, as I keep purposely dropping it on my lion skin (his name was Brian) rug.

Then after a day of that, I go home and shag my maid, eat a steak and finish off with a bowl of truffles and cream, then smoke a fat cigar whilst laughing at my compilation of charity TV spots in my private cinema.

Then I get comfy in my silk sheets, breath in a deep breath of privilege, and go to sleep.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
A perfect day :five:
username1854431
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I wish I had that.... :moon:
iamthetruth
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Of course you do. You have it better than the rest of us.
halal kebab5
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
meanwhile all the white skets gettin shagged by big black men
KingBradly
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by halal kebab5)
*white women
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I love being a Protestant, white male.
stop888
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You've described my day perfectly (not)
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
yep
Katty3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
As I'm neither straight nor male...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
100%
asdfaeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
what the **** is this

Posted from TSR Mobile
PrincessZara
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by halal kebab5)
Looooool the OP was being an ******* but seriously
PrincessZara
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Sooner or later you won't have these privileges. Enjoy them to your full potential.
Illiberal Liberal
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PrincessZara)
Sooner or later you won't have these privileges.
Sounds ominous...
BookBird
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This made me laugh so hard I peed myself.
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Being a brown male I occasionally ponder why I was dealt such a cruel hand by whatever omnipotent power controls our destinies. But then the moment passes and I swiftly return to being the subservient Asian nerd my privileged white male friends all know and love.

One of them asks whether I was thinking about the curry being cooked at home or a distant relative living in poverty in the east and we have a jolly good laugh about it.
stefl14
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
Being a brown male I occasionally ponder why I was dealt such a cruel hand by whatever omnipotent power controls our destinies. But then the moment passes and I swiftly return to being the subservient Asian nerd my privileged white male friends all know and love.

One of them asks whether I was thinking about the curry being cooked at home or a distant relative living in poverty in the east and we have a jolly good laugh about it.
Look on the bright side mate. At least you're not a woman.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lmao XD I'm crying!
_Fergo
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That was actually clever... For once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.5%
No (46)
22.33%
I didn't use it to prepare (23)
11.17%

Watched Threads