Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The worst start to A2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It was the worst day at school today, just started my A2, i was really looking forward to it, until one lesson after the other, our teachers were saying that they have resigned, my 2 chemistry teachers my biology teacher, apparently it was cos they wern't allowing a2 to have Jan modules, also something to do with the headteacher, then in maths, they told us that the pure exam that we did for AS isn't accountable for the AS grade if you're to carry on with A2, our stats and D+D goes through, we were so pissed off at that (sorry), i was relying on my pure to actually pass maths, considering i've failed stats and D+D hm don't get me started at that, so basically A2 sucks, what a great start :mad:

it will be fine................. re do d+d in jan or next june

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry. I'm sure it will get better. Generally this half term is a bit of a write off.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Generally this half term is a bit of a write off.

MB
    lol, believe that!!! when we started a2 last summer, half the year was on holiday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    lol, believe that!!! when we started a2 last summer, half the year was on holiday!
    They've given us coursework for math and psych, luckily i'm dropping psych

[QUOTE=musicboy]I'm really sorry. I'm sure it will get better. Generally this half term is a bit of a write off.

MB[/QUOTE

apart from my art course-which is kicking off at full speed..well i suppose it will mean less stress at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    It was the worst day at school today, just started my A2, i was really looking forward to it, until one lesson after the other, our teachers were saying that they have resigned, my 2 chemistry teachers my biology teacher, apparently it was cos they wern't allowing a2 to have Jan modules, also something to do with the headteacher, then in maths, they told us that the pure exam that we did for AS isn't accountable for the AS grade if you're to carry on with A2, our stats and D+D goes through, we were so pissed off at that (sorry), i was relying on my pure to actually pass maths, considering i've failed stats and D+D hm don't get me started at that, so basically A2 sucks, what a great start :mad:
    You can have my chemistry teacher as she explains the theory very badly and then says by the way next thursday you have an assed pratical. I thought exams were over :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supreme)
    You can have my chemistry teacher as she explains the theory very badly and then says by the way next thursday you have an assed pratical. I thought exams were over :eek:
    My chemistry teacher was absolutely brilliant, no one could ask for anyone better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    My chemistry teacher was absolutely brilliant, no one could ask for anyone better
    I no the feeling.especially when you have really got to know the teacher and they announce they are leaving.i got through it in the end, im sur you will!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no thats really annoying :mad: . Its horrible changing teachers in the middle of a course.
    None of my teachers are leaving but the headteacher and the head of our year are leaving!
    Urghh have to get back into the school routine for another 4 weeks or so.

ReputationRep:
    All my teachers are leaving too! Seriously, like half the teachers in the school are going. We had our first day of A2 today as well and it was crap. All I had was two history lessons, which I have to go to for the next four weeks even though I'm dropping it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    All my teachers are leaving too! Seriously, like half the teachers in the school are going. We had our first day of A2 today as well and it was crap. All I had was two history lessons, which I have to go to for the next four weeks even though I'm dropping it
    Exactly i have to do psychology coursework for 4 weeks, put with partners, so i have to make some contribution

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.