The Student Room Group

What are your uni study plans over the Christmas holidays

Will you be taking a break, or working a lot?

I think I will need to put in a quite a lot of hours to understand this term's content

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by number23
Will you be taking a break, or working a lot?

I think I will need to put in a quite a lot of hours to understand this term's content

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. :frown: Law will take up all of my free time. I've set aside 2 days for Christmas to spend with my friends, but apart form that - revision, revision, revision. :/
Reply 2
Can't take a break unfortunately.

I have four exams and a summative coursework in January and some extra revision material which we were given - I'm actually worried the holidays won't be enough lol....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sod working, I need a break
My exams finish this week and then I have 4 weeks off of uni, but I have 800 pages to read before I go back, so I'll be reading most days (taking 24th-3rd off because I have a holiday).
I have 5 exams this week and 3 after the holidays so I'll be studying every day except for Christmas Day
I've got an essay due Thursday and a lab report due in January and an exam in January. No rest for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
due to severe extenuating circumstances I have 4 pieces due over the holidays so no rest for the wicked (in addition to revision)
I used to do 3-4 hours a day every day - its not like I had a lot else to do. I took Christmas day off.
Reply 9
Have you all made schedueles or just judge it day-by-day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by number23
Have you all made schedueles or just judge it day-by-day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Made a schedule. I know how many pages on average I can read and take good notes on in hour, so I've made my schedule based around how many pages are in each chapter and journal article.
Reply 11
A 2000 word essay and the mountain of notes that I've failed to keep on top of this term. Can't wait :colonhash:
2500 essay, 1000 essay, 450 blog revision, 800 essay and ongoing dissertation work, methodology and methods writing and coding of data. Main work for Christmas break is 1000 essay and 2500 essay. As these are due in first two weeks back. But got so much to do, should of done more today but needed to finish Christmas shopping .

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 exams to revise for so I'll have to work a fair bit :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got two exam and then my project stuff to do
My exams finished on thursday (thank god !) but unfortunately I will be prepping for next semester's subjects plus applying for summer school programmes
Took couple days off but i'll be back on the grind tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest