The Student Room Group

Passport trouble

I recently got a selection from Greenwich in which they accept a passport as a form of ID due to fraud reasons. I got mine moved to the 16th jan to get my passport renewed but I assume this wont be enough time to get it done normally.

What is the quickest way possible? My sister mentioned heading up to London to get it done but I'm still clueless!
Original post by delinquents
I recently got a selection from Greenwich in which they accept a passport as a form of ID due to fraud reasons. I got mine moved to the 16th jan to get my passport renewed but I assume this wont be enough time to get it done normally.

What is the quickest way possible? My sister mentioned heading up to London to get it done but I'm still clueless!

You can get it fast tracked for a 1 week at any of the passport offices so making an appointment at the london office will probably be your best option.
Sorry to hear about your passport issue.

There are a couple of different options set out by the passport office. You can get a 4 hours Premium service - means you’ll get your passport within 4 hours of your application being accepted. You must go to the Passport Customer Service Centre to collect it.

Or The Fast Track service means your passport is delivered to your home address within 1 week of your application being accepted.
It is a little confusing so I would recommend giving the passport office a call on - Telephone: 0300 222 0000

Hope you manage to sort it out in time :smile:
Have a nice Christmas!

Sophi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending