Exposing Greek comments having to do with Greeks studying in UK...

Watch
A Magic Force
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Here is the article where I found the extremely moronic and illogical rambling idiots and their disgusting PATHETIC comments:

http://www.newsbeast.gr/world/arthro...ora-to-examino

The comments and their translations:

Original;

elΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ, 18 ΜΑΪΟΥ 2013, 1:56όταν πήγα για σπουδές εκεί και είδαμε πως ζουν , κάναμε αμέσως όλοι οι Έλληνες εμβόλιο ηπατίτιδας . Η βρωμιά των άγγλων είναι μοναδική στην Ευρώπη .

Translation:

"When I went for studies there and we (Comment: Don't know who she is referring as "we" here. Maybe her fellow Greeks.) how they live, we did immidietly all the Greek vaccination of hypatitis. The dirtyness of English is unique to Europe."

Original;

ΖωΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ, 18 ΜΑΪΟΥ 2013, 1:06Ε καλά! Δεν είναι μόνον οι Αγγλοι βρωμιάρηδες. Γάλλοι, Ολλανδοί και λοιποί βάρβαροι βρωμούν και ζέχνουν. Όσο για τους μακρινούς Αμερικάνους; Εκεί να δεις. Τέσσερα χρόνια στο μεταπτυχιακό μου φρίκαρα να τους βλέπω να ξυπνούν τη νύχτα και να πηγαίνουν ξυπόλυτοι στις βρώμικες τουαλέτες του campus και μετά να επιστρέφουν στο κρεβάτι τους. Καμία σχέση με καθαριότητα μιλάμε.

Translation:

"E good! It's not only the English who are dirty. French, Hollanders and the rest of barbarians smell and stink. As for the faraway Americans? There to see. Four years at my Master's Degree I freaked out to see them waking up in the night and going barefoot in dirty toilets of the campus and after to return to their bed(Comment: This particular tremendously omni******ed female cur takes a golden medal in minblowing stupidity and generally ****ty grammar, so I try to embarass her more with not correcting her and make her sound how she actually sounds.). No relationship with cleanlness, we say."

--

Now we have arrived at the end. What do you have to say about them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.32%
I'm not sure (3)
2.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (41)
32.28%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.67%

Watched Threads