Is this a good CV for a basic warehouse job with no prior relevant experience?Watch
I am an enthusiastic, physically fit and highly productive worker who is multi-skilled and quick to learn and adapt to different workplace environments. I am highly reliable and experienced in physicallydemanding work and am able to keep a consistent and focussed energythrough long periods of both demanding and repetitive work.
- Physically fit
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team.
- Computer literate
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Quick to learn.
- Working as a voluntary reporter; involved interviewing members of the public and writing articles on local news events; this required me to be an effective communicator, particularly in listening to my interview subjects, so as to be able to gain and understand information from them.
- I had to have an eye for potential news stories, which required thinking on my own feet and using initiative in contacting relevant people for interviewing.
EustonStation, Euston Road
- Barista and counter-duties; interacting with customers, serving coffees and taking orders from busy customers.
- Food preparation; cleaning and cutting vegetables and preparing sandwiches.
- Stock counting and documentation.
1Southlands, High Heaton,
NewcastleUpon Tyne, Ne7 7YH
- Serving alcoholic drinks to customers.
- Interacting with a wide variety of customers under a high-pressure environment.
- Transporting often large amounts of stock across festival grounds in a timely manner.
124High Road, East Finchley,
- Working behind the counter and interacting with customers; helping them with various enquiries, dealing with complaints and returns and building a friendly rapport with them.
- Assisting in helping with the sorting and arrangement of second-hand items, steaming clothes and price-tagging items and general assistance in the rotation of goods.
Barnetand Southgate College:
Level2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
(blank university): 2011-2014
BAEnglish Language and Literature: 2.2 Honours
(blank)Secondary School & Sixth Form:
EnglishLanguage & Literature: A Media Studies: A Sociology: B
EnglishLanguage: A English Literature: B Science: B Maths: B MediaStudies: B Spanish: C
Art:B Business Studies: C Resistance Materials: C