The Student Room Group

what do you think of today? did he mean it?

Okay it was just an ordinary day and it was about 5pm and i was walking home and there were two guys walking near me. One of them was really good looking and he was the one that approached me, looking really friendly and smiling. His friend went to the shop by this point. He told me he thought I was really pretty and he was like ‘I’m not bothering you am I’ and he was just being really sweet. I asked him if this was a dare by his friend and he looked at me all serious and convinced me it wasn’t and that he genuinely thought I was pretty. He asked me questions about myself as if he was interested. By the end of our conversation he took my number (I hope I wrote it right!) and he hugged me then kissed my cheek and that was it….
I still can’t believe it, did it actually happen? Like I’ve been approached by guys before but they were mostly all older than me and just weird you couldn’t take them seriously and I never gave them my number but this guy seemed so sweet. But there are lots of pretty girls in this world, I surely can’t be the only one he’s asked right? Maybe it really was a joke? Oh and he hasn’t texted me yet.
Wait to see if he texts you; if you begin having a genuine conversation, he probably meant what he said. if he doesn't text within a few weeks, might have been a dare or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending